All DWC Welcome!

DirtBagg

Basically this thread is for DWC hydroponics grows.. any grow is welcome. Questions also. I wanna learn as much as possible about this method. let's make this a great thread guys.
This is my dwc grow
420-magazine-mobile1665335163.jpg

18 gal tub GH nutes, calmag . That's it for now

420-magazine-mobile2130680321.jpg
canuk cheese auto

420-magazine-mobile643344332.jpg
pineapple express #1

420-magazine-mobile753113464.jpg
Pineapple express #2

420-magazine-mobile1730800880.jpg
nyc desiel fem photo

I'll through up my setup 2000 watts led with 900 gal a hour airpump also t5 grow bulbs in the mix I'm growing tangerine dream and critical purple from growers choice seed co I'm in week 6 of late veg/early bloom running general hydroponic flora series with the master set up ( a bunch or additives) ph at 58 water temp is 68* my Rez gets changed weekly

@Bowl Nugz n' harmony it's huge as fuck and has out grown my room and is just now in bud so I have a double stretch in the making so that will put it in a different room but only time will tell

Nice it's it a photo or auto? I'm not sure if you said. With knowing that I guess I should have only germ one since I'm limited in space. Oh well I guess I'll have to figure out the best way to do a scrog with a bucket dwc.

It's a auto from growers choice seed co. I have a journal going if you wanna check it out from seed till now with weekly updates and tells you about my system and method. Also I have scrog with a bucket grow experience but I made my scrog home made

That's where I ordered my seeds too! Unfortunately I don't think the seeds I recieved were viable and out of the 5 only 2 sprouted a taproot more than a mm and of those two only one sprouted. I sent them a email through their message board on their site about the issue, but haven't received word back yet.

I'll check out your journal. Looking forward to seeing how that turns out. On the package it says is a short plant which is confusing since its a sativa dominant and yours looks outstanding

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom