All I want for christmas is?

CannaVince

Ok gang what do you want for Xmas ?......what are some of the funny, stoner gifts you've received or given... I want to see some creativeness here....so toke one up and make that list...... Word..:xmas::idea:

Re: All I want for christmas is... ?

Dispensary gift cards?.......

I'll play

I want a glass bong, but not just any glass bong. I want one formed to look like an Oscar but with my face instead of the oscar face.

You know with the majority of my family being weedheads, no one including myself have thought of giving stoner gifts...I want Santa to bring me a glass bong,vaporizer, and some seeds!!!

You know guys I think Santa is really a cover for Home Delivery...if you catch my drift.....he fills our sacks....he loves cookies.....he thinks he knows everything and everyone...he makes lists to remember things...and what else is there to do with all that animal shit building up.....happy holidays....word

im game...

i would like to wake up on christmas day to find a whole yard full of highly potent plants with a new bong under the tree and a new grinder :)

maybe a pure weed spliff in my ashtray next to my bed for when i wake up too :)

RAINE i would say come to the uk and go get smashed on margate beach :) very very nice place to chill out :)

lol its either the uk or the carribean lol whatever you would prefer

Bongs,rolling papers,lots of potent weed,baseball bat,and a new grinder.....oh and thirty minutes alone with the guy who had the last say on whether or not weed was legal or illegal all those years back.I want to show him my new bat.:wood::hookah::thedoubletake:

Ha you know boon....in AZ it's jan brewer and tom Horne...you want the address ?......we voted it In and no stores....happy holidays....

A very trustworthy soul to help hang all these pretty girls i'm taken down today.. plus help trim next week.. i'm old and my back already hurts.. ;)

I guess I could use some cool elves? or a group of cool Eivis's...?

Back
Top Bottom