All nighters club

Hey guys wats up new pics
420-magazine-mobile1067909516.jpg

Hello out there. Anxiety is getting the better of me. Feeling jittery and just wishing for some company

Hey there Advocate, how's it going, what ya growing?

I have some Panama x Malawi going in a scrog, and I'm staying up to switch my HPS in a little after the timer sets off. Gotta put my over-head lights on at the right time and have the MH unplugged, so as to not screw up the amount of light they get or let the MH fire and get too hot to take out ( or cool it off prematurely since that affects the lifespan).

Makes me wish I didn't have my lights set to come on at 5.

Hey there Advocate, how's it going, what ya growing?

I have some Panama x Malawi going in a scrog, and I'm staying up to switch my HPS in a little after the timer sets off. Gotta put my over-head lights on at the right time and have the MH unplugged, so as to not screw up the amount of light they get or let the MH fire and get too hot to take out ( or cool it off prematurely since that affects the lifespan).

Makes me wish I didn't have my lights set to come on at 5.

Just sprouted thc Bomb and ultimate purple. My pineapple chunk didn't make it. Just dropped a fresh bean of that. Waiting for curing from other rounds. Getting better all the time. Thank you for getting me off the couch and in my room

Back
Top Bottom