All nighters club

Ya I'm doing mine tonight started last night got two or 3 weeks left than I'm gonna really clean it install some proper ventilation white mat pant and or plastic and bleach

Looks like maybe late nights and late mornings then lol
Mine is empty. I was just going to clean but now I look at it I was to extend my room to the ceiling so my lights can go almost 6 feet up. And to do that I have to move and remount ventilation. Also have a new carbon scrubber coming anyways. My beans are almost here ! One more final clean of all rooms and furniture and starting again. Thanks for listening to my ramble.

I'm in Italy but an early riser... so much of an early riser that I often cross paths with late nighters... usually up and making coffee by 5am. Can I still be part of the club?
Welcome to the club Kitty. I'm in the north East corner of America. i'm preparing for bed !!

Yes... I am a dual citizen so I am very lucky. When I moved here I was taking care of my 94 year old grandfather and when he passed he left me this beautiful little condo on the Mediterranean! It's a simple but very good life here.

I haven't used... in four years at the end of June( was an IV opiate addict). I actually had to quit smoking cannabis for a while too... but I slowly was able to reintroduce it and not tip the scales. It's better than methadone for cravings and really helps with my little psychological eccentricities ;)

Yes... I am a dual citizen so I am very lucky. When I moved here I was taking care of my 94 year old grandfather and when he passed he left me this beautiful little condo on the Mediterranean! It's a simple but very good life here.

I haven't used... in four years at the end of June( was an IV opiate addict). I actually had to quit smoking cannabis for a while too... but I slowly was able to reintroduce it and not tip the scales. It's better than methadone for cravings and really helps with my little psychological eccentricities ;)

I envy anyone who gets to experience other countries and suck. I'm mostly Italian, if that counts.
Congrats on kicking the devil man. I do know it's an everyday struggle one way or another. I'm so glad we have this plant in your life. Methadone is nasty stuff. Suboxone not much different. Good for you. Any time you need to chat I'm right here. Keep it up

Congratulations on the clean time, i also had an IV opiate problem but have been clean for three years. My buddy's wife was in the navy and they moved there for a few years and hee said it's not like you see in the movies, he did the ghettos are pretty bad but i guess that's anywhere you go in the world

It totaaaally depends on where you are... just like anywhere in the world. Tuscany is a beautiful place with a good economy. I live in a beach resort town in between two major cities, Pisa and Livorno. There is actually an old American army base nearby. My grandfather was a career army man and that's why he retired here... near Camp Darby.
Central and northern Italy are quite different from the south. I adopted my dog from a horrible place in the south right in the heel of the boot... very different conditions.

We used to have a little house in the mountains as well but it was destroyed in the earthquake last fall. We weren't even allowed to go back in and recover our belongings. It was a 200 year old family farmhouse that had been broken down into apartments as our family tree grew. There was a bar/cafe with my last name on the bottom floor. But what wasn't toppled in the quake was destroyed by bulldozer :(. Along with the apartment we have a small plot of farmland up there, yet again a product of property being passed down generation to generation and split amongst the family. Italians never sell their property unless absolutely forced. We don't know yet what will happen... financially... whether the state will rebuild... reimburse... etc. because it was destroyed by the state for the safety of the street its different than if it were just destroyed in the earthquake. The government has to compensate us... but my Dad jokes that it will be my (not yet born) children that see that payout with the bureaucracy involved with Italian proceedings.

I enjoy the off season in my little beachside place. A ghost town to walk my dog around in and always the smell of the salty salty Mediterranean. The only thing I want for is a little private outdoor gardening area. I am actually looking at giving up the condo life for a little house here... something more private. We shall see.

Thanks for letting me in your club! Hehehehe.

XxKitty

Back
Top Bottom