Almost dead plants

15541289242795729356680740108777.jpg

15541291091532336274346981955349.jpg

Cal mag problems?
Toast?

To be honest mate you won't be able to get them looking much better. Youve basically fried them with way too much nutes. Flushing and resetting the pots with a properly ph'd, lower strength feed would help but the damage is done. The leaves can't heal from that.
What you currently feeding them and at what doses? Also are you ph'ing things and lastly is that Coco or soil?

I believe there is a harvest left in them to salvage but it's going to take effort and patience.
First step is stop doing what ever your doing.
How about some info? What lighting, how close is the light, what ph are you running at, what are you using for soil, what nutes, are they autos or photos, what is the light cycle, what feeding schedule,... The more info you provide the better we can understand the full situation and offer the best advice.
Most likely they are extremely overfed but there may be ph and watering issues at hand here as well.

In that second pic,that bud sure is an odd color (looks like the blurry ones below it are too)

If you squish it a little,does it smell ok?

like cannabis should smell,or does it have a "musty" smell?

I believe there is a harvest left in them to salvage but it's going to take effort and patience.
How about some info? What lighting, how close is the light, what ph are you running at, what are you using for soil, what nutes, are they autos or photos, what is the light cycle, what feeding schedule,... The more info you provide the better we can understand the full situation and offer the best advice.
Most likely they are extremely overfed but there may be ph and watering issues at hand here as well.
Led, 24", 6.4 w/nuets, coco loco, advanced nuets, both but the auto's are the 1s hurting, 12&12, every 3 to 4 days. The over feeding is my bad, if a little is good then more is better, can I flush the soil? Hope I answered all your questions.

Yeah you can flush Coco mate. Then max half strength bloom nutes once youre back to feeding, when it comes to nutes, less is always best. If they get hungry the worst that happens is bits go yellow. Just add some more. Feed em too much though and.... well this happens lol.
Gotta always feed to run off too or the same thing will happen with even less nutes. Causes the unused salts to build up and boils the pot if you don't flush out the old stuff every time you feed.
Next time start at 10% for a week then quarter strength and don't up it to half strength till the bottoms start losing their colour. They get chopped off eventually anyway so no biggy if you lose a few.
Easiest way to make sure you never fry anything.

Led, 24", 6.4 w/nuets, coco loco, advanced nuets, both but the auto's are the 1s hurting, 12&12, every 3 to 4 days. The over feeding is my bad, if a little is good then more is better, can I flush the soil? Hope I answered all your questions

flushed all of them girls with 6.4 ph water, see how it goes. 3 or 4 of them look sick sad and sorry. I'm thinking cut my loses with them an give more room for the others, the autos seem to have taken the worst of it. i have 2 more grows with autos. grow 2 had 6 of 9 seeds germinate and 1 of the 6 looks like shes hurting already. update with pics tomorrow.

:passitleft:

In that second pic,that bud sure is an odd color (looks like the blurry ones below it are too)

If you squish it a little,does it smell ok?

like cannabis should smell,or does it have a "musty" smell?
still smell good when squished

If you have more healthy plants growing then perhaps it would be best to just exclude these as a learning curve and proceed with the healthy plants. I don't know what size tent or growing space your using but if you had a couple healthy plants they could easily take over the grow space and provide you with just as much harvest as all the sick plants put together.
I suppose at this point it's a deciding factor between spending the time and effort on saving these plants and only getting a small harvest, or offer all the best lighting positions and space to the healthy plants and perhaps have a bigger yield.

If you have more healthy plants growing then perhaps it would be best to just exclude these as a learning curve and proceed with the healthy plants. I don't know what size tent or growing space your using but if you had a couple healthy plants they could easily take over the grow space and provide you with just as much harvest as all the sick plants put together.
I suppose at this point it's a deciding factor between spending the time and effort on saving these plants and only getting a small harvest, or offer all the best lighting positions and space to the healthy plants and perhaps have a bigger yield.
Yeah that's what I would do mate. Probably the best option.

Back
Top Bottom