Aloha from the Islands

Leliu5th

I am new to the forum and hoping I can be of help to some, I have been growing 3 years only so I am still learning yeah. In Hawaii it's a lot different from mainland ways. We talkstory later on this!

Mahalo & A Hui Hou :Namaste:

Leliu5th, I am glad that you are here. :welcome: to :420:. There are wonderful people here that are kind and helpful. At the top of this forum is a thread with a lot of great links with information in them for almost anything cannabis or hemp related that you may be interested in. If you have any questions just ask. Have fun looking this site over. :peace: :Namaste:

Leliu5th, I am glad that you are here. :welcome: to :420:. There are wonderful people here that are kind and helpful. At the top of this forum is a thread with a lot of great links with information in them for almost anything cannabis or hemp related that you may be interested in. If you have any questions just ask. Have fun looking this site over. :peace: :Namaste:

i second that to 100%........................:high-five::cheesygrinsmiley::peace: and :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom