Amazing MJ Pics

Re: Amazing MJ Pics ....

toss in a loaf of fresh bread and i'm going there with ya. :smokin:

Those are some of the Best photos on site:goodjob:

Question: What zoom lens would you use on a Canon Powershot to get the detain shown in the trichome pic? Thanks!

what's up Tiger? i've been looking for a lense myself. the best i can find is a set of macros, but i haven't got money for them, gotta do some extra shifts. they aren't too much, but i'm straped. if you find something that works, let me know, eh?

haha, that last pic looks like a lot of fun. id say that is getting close to being too much of a good thing

10160P11500091.JPG

atonofweed0015e713c1gj1.jpg

dude.. no one would hear from me for like 3 years...
wowzzzzz... id bring an iladelph bong and just go nuts

what's up Tiger? i've been looking for a lense myself. the best i can find is a set of macros, but i haven't got money for them, gotta do some extra shifts. they aren't too much, but i'm straped. if you find something that works, let me know, eh?

Right, that's what I meant - macro. All's I've seen are like $600 - $1,000 and that's not going to happen. I thought someone said they found something for $30, but can't find that comment to ask for more particulars.
Thank God you have work! More power to you.

thanks man. thankfully i live in (nearly) recession proof Saskachewan. :)

i think there are filters that you may be able to buy, but it depends on your camera. is it a digital? maybe try ebay. there might be something there..

These are the Wildest Picts pulling up a seat:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom