Rhys777's Grow Lounge

So I've decided to flip the big tent to flower, seperated guys from girls and got the girls under a net to try and open them up a bit. Not the prettiest of ventures but hoping it turns out alright. I've put the big girls into some autopots and trying them out as it gets tough with work to keep feeding on point at the moment. Then I got a few clones involved there from the first run of clones flowering as well, made sure they all ladies. They little but what the heck it's all for learning

Here's a photo of the girls In the big tent I'm trying to control

I'm hoping that things go well there. Those girls broke soil around the 6th of December last year.

The clones that I took a couple of days ago started showing roots on day 6 and need to be potted pretty soon and they will veg for probably 4 weeks when I will take new clones and put those smaller girls into flower. Big plants are a hassle and I will probably stay away from them for a while. I like neat and tidy and the current situation isn't neat and tidy.

Here's a few pics

First week of 12/12 Is done and girls are looking pretty
IMG_20210221_182228_415.jpg

I'm trying to figure out the correct way to harvest pollen as well. Will look through the forum to find if there's a journal or something with a explanation. Boys could be almost ready to pop and I don't have the slightest idea
20210221_183152.jpg

So girls have been on 12/12 for 15 days now and it's seriously a bit of a shit show in the tent. I'll be doing final defol on day 20 which is this coming weekend. I'm so tempted to get started with it already but will stick to what I've read up and do it on day 20.

Here's the main flower area
20210301_180225.jpg
20210228_204325.jpg

It's seriously a bit out of control but I'm sure I'll manage.

Then there's the clones I'm flowering which will be the girls that get pollinated. I collected a small amount of pollen and then destroyed the males as I got nervous to have them around.

Here's the clones
20210226_193325.jpg

Things are going pretty good and I'm very excited for the up and coming weeks here. Things will get a bit more interesting here.

Thanks for the congratulations and checking up on me. Hope all is well on your side of the world.
Things are busy over here, and I am way behind on journals. But I keep waking up breathing so I got that going for me!!

Your garden is looking great! How many male pods had opened before you gave it the chop?

Glad you doing well @DutchinAB , I myself am way behind on journals and need to catch up soon. Struggle to find time to post at the moment.

There were quite a few pods open but I made sure to wait until the pollen was of a yellowish color before harvesting any. The pollen was everywhere and that's what made me nervous. So collect what I needed. Washed the plants down and destroyed them in a fire haha. Hope I waited long enough for the pollen to be viable

Been a while since updating... things have gone alright. I think I may have some stray pollen in my main flower tent which is driving me insane but otherwise things are going alright. Here are a few update pics

20210314_203823.jpg
Girls are currently at week 6 now

20210321_175729.jpg
20210321_175305.jpg
20210319_201939.jpg

The girls In the breeding tent I'll show tonight they were lightly dusted with some pollen 8 days ago and I'm hoping they have Taken
20210314_194633.jpg

And then on another note I got a custom bong made which I'm pretty stoked about

20210318_194613.jpg

I'll be posting more. Life just got very hectic as busy starting another business in a rather rural area and it's been loads of traveling

Hope everyone's keeping well

And here's the breeding tent. I'm a noob at this so I hope the pollen has taken. Kinda looks like it has

20210322_182248.jpg
20210322_182314.jpg
20210322_182327.jpg

I harvested pollen from the best in house genetics collosal cookies male I had and pollinated a female collosal cookies as well as a female oni seeds military chocolate

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom