NewBGrower420's Grow Journal

No tip damage as of yet. It should have happened. Im thinking now it had to be the tap water i was using with the nutes and it specifically says use with ro or distilled (but im pretty sure now i cant cut the corner on this one and use tap with those nutes) have to keep buying ro or distilled until i get an ro system, we'll see tomorrow how things turn out. :)

No damage ! It was my water. (what a bitch) .Now im wondering is their nutes that would work with my tap? Im thinking No. This seedling should have got damage by today if not in 3hrs from its feeding like last time. Now its buying water until i get an rodi system. But damn 6 failed grow attempts and 1 year later. I was so determined to fit a square block into a circle .

Awesome bud. Post up a pic of the new baby, or better yet, start a new journal and send me the link.

How old is she now. Yeah, I tend to feed,water, feed and then give a days rest but that is in my medium which drains quickly. Also, I only started doing that when I switched to flower. For the seedling stage, you don't want it to stay wet all the time. Just damp around the base of the plant. At least until the roots have filled the pot and she is drinking more.

alittle over 2wk old
20151220_111738.jpg
20151220_111745.jpg
20151220_111823.jpg
20151220_111830.jpg

Got it! aint that crazy blaze it look almost the same as my last one and whats been happening. It tricked me though It usually happens within 3 hours of first feeding I see damage but this time it took 2-3 days (I guess because I used ro water this time) but same thing. What could be the cause of this do you think?

I'm not really sure bud. Only thing I can think of is that your medium is charged with minerals and microbes and because of that the seedling shouldnt get nutes for a while.

I prefer to mix my own medium so I know exactly what is in there.

Im noy sure either because I tried to go the longest just ph water and no food then it start showing yellowing like it wanted food and after the feed this..im stumped to bro

I see the medium has a pH buffer in it already. I think we have found the problem. Don't pH your nutrient mix or water anymore. Add nutes to RO water, and then simply feed. No more pH down.

Try that bud.

Blaze when my last couple grows had failed I was told I could re-use my promix not to throw it away so I put it back with my bale instead of throwing it away, and the used promix I was using ph on. Could this mess up my whole bale of promix?

Also blaze with my first feeding of this one I didn't ph the nutes because the advanced nutes sensi line automatically adjusted to 5.9 and this still happened. But before I had placed the seedling into the medium I was running ph water through it to get a runoff of 6.1 before planting. I dont know if this had something to do with it or not..you think I can still fix or start over?

Yeah it's tough to tell you exactly what the problem is if I'm not physically there. I would flush it the seedling with RO water. If pot size is 200ml, then flush with about a litre of RO water. Do this a few times in the space of an hour. The last time you do it, measure pH of runoff.

Back
Top Bottom