NewBGrower420's Grow Journal

Blaze i wont kill this one ill let you troubleshoot it! Inventory low only 8 purple widow photo regular, 6 purple kush auto fem, 5 black cream auto fem. So if this dont work out the way you want it too within the next months let me know when you want me to buy or change my medium and i will . It should give me enough time to get money up for new stuff! :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Dont give up buddy....this is my Early miss from Crop kings seed
WP_20160122_12_36_30_Pro.jpg
WP_20160122_12_33_10_Pro.jpg

everything changed. Have to work with what i have or stop temporarily . What sucks is i started to germ another seed.Should i stop or do i have enough? I know if i dont change something i will get the same results from the 6-7 times previous. I dont know. I messed up bad last night and cant afford to buy anything else for right now.
My suggestion is to change from pro mix hp, to pro mix bx, which uses canadian peat moss ,instead of coco. , and add an additional 25% perlite for even better drainage. Abandon the coco ?? And I think you will see instant improvement . And if you insist on using coco, then be ready to flush it every 3 weeks, because salts build up in coco, and maybe, that's why when you tested your runoff it was over 800 ? But now that you have a taste for growing, you'll have a hard time kicking the habit. And you are right about failing being the best way to learn !! Read about the characteristics & pros & cons of growing in coco . Good luck to you bro. !! 4 inches of fresh snow , gotta go shovel !!

didnt come so far to just roll over and die... everything has changed...instead of guessing i decided to kill the 3 birds with 1 stone...ill let you guys know the updates..i spent alot of money

everything looks great! From day 1 and taking nutes and water. on a schedule of feed water feed water going to be switching to feed water water feed. soil gets dry quick, alot of adjuctments made alot of money spent. no sighns of def or any burns growing everyday..this is day 3 and the seedling is doing good.

if everything goes according to plan..and I'm 98% it will! I'm sure I got this growing thing down from 1 yr of studying and 7 failed grows later I'm going to be able to go forward with plan "A"!

plan A. pka- x bca x pka x jma
plan B. bca- x bca x pka x jma
plan C. jma- x bca x pka x jma

that's the plan
THEN
plan D. grow grow grow

I'm assuming 1 yr min - 2 yr max before plan D is in place. stay tuned, I'm still here!

had an issue..the ac unit I have for the tent is set up on the inside of the room and not positioned out a window. the ac unit was altered and has a duct going from it to the tent with the rest of the ac blocked off with tape it started to get hot and heat the room but cool the tent so I installed another vent to go to the room to cool the room also but it still got hot. the heat from the ac unit put off too much heat. so what I did was pop 3 holes n the tape covering the ac to see if I can cool the ac back down thus cooling the room in general...we'll see

planning on putting the ac in the window now this sucks because everything now has to be moved in order to put the ac unit in and then moved back. tent has to be moved and a 7 ft shelf and that shit is heavy with a stock pile of soil,nutes,extras that has to come down and then go back up, I'm thinking the stock pile is enough to last 2-3 years at the minium and also how I have it is that if I need anything I would not have to go out I could just go to my shelf so its a lot of shit that has to come down. this is going to suck!

I'm in a big problem with this ac and exhaust heat..FUCK!!! As soon as I got this growing thing down, now this!! what do I do? I went today to a sheet fabricator etc..ac box wont work without a place to exhaust that hot air...things are looking bad now if I don't do something RIGHT NOW...asap is not good enough...

was looking into one lastnight...decided to throw the ac in window ...what I hate is that when winter comes back ill have to take it back down and put it where I had it, I really wanted something stationary but sometimes you have to adjuct to circumstances and make the best of what you have! Other then that everything looks fine again seedling is going 2 weeks old and is looking good ac is cooling the tent and I also purchased a temp guage for the ac unit that has a temp probe that goes in to the tent that would start and stop the ac once a certin temp hits. ill let you guys know how it works when it get here!

Back
Top Bottom