NewBGrower420's Grow Journal

Ok now that i had acouple days to think theirs a few places where i could have went wrong.

1. Not using Medium correctly
2.My Medium and Advanced nutes not compatible (possibly wrong sensi grow and bloom for medium)
3. The rockwool (probally should not be used with Medium and Nutes (seedling 1 month old and did not grow roots through) could it be the rockwool was absorbing the nutes and stunted root growth?
4. Wrong type of water (using tap that has been left out maybe still to hard?)
5. PPM to high (verified)

These are the only things i Could come up with (still thinking)

Yea im not trying to overthink it..but im stumped ..Im going wrong somewhere but where thats whats driving me crazy. I cant pinpoint the promblem

As soon as I use those nutes, even when i start off with 1/2 recomended from the instructions on the nutes still same thing. They start to get damaged. Im thinking about taking the issue one at a time and start crossing off my list, but now I have to save up and buy certain things that I dont have or re-buy new things that are different from what I already have.

Hey bud, we could probably have saved that plant but I get that you're frustrated. I agree with blazingbuds. A good organic soil will be much easier for a first time grow.

Check out some of the soil grows on this forum to see what people are having sucess with. I would suggest maybe staying away from Fox Farms for now. Their soil seems to be quite hot.

I just woke up from a dream of looking for a new medium at a gardening store lol..im going to check out them soil grows here. If you dont see me for awhile dont think im gone im just gathering up money to buy these supplies. I will be back. I was checking out what blazingbuds reccomended and roots formula is sooo damn expensive, but seems pretty simple. See I want alot of it like 60lbs because its already winter here and I dont want too much suspicious activity to alert anyone so ill have to order when the time comes..and also im wondering can I take that roots organic out of the grow bag and split a 30lbs bale into 5 gal grow pots?

I have 30lbs of promix hp left lol..but I truely want 1 more crack at it with this hp stuff..and this time ill be using ro water I bought..I want to see if its the water that hurt my baby or is it the nutes. Blaze whats the difference between hydroponics, coco and soil-less? And are all these DWC? I want to run 1 more test on a bag seed I got so it wouldnt hurt my good seed stock.if still 1/2 of reccomended nutes still burn with ro water then I can say its the nutes, but if no burning I can say it was my water right? I want to do 1 more run but I dont want to run this to harvest since its a bag seed I want to run it for a month to see if its the water the nutes and even possibly the medium thats hurting the girls. But before I conduct this test I have to understand promix and the difference between hydroponics coco ,soil-less and dwc your great at explaining things blaze can you explain it to me . I even googled it and cant find an answer or am I asking a stupid question thats why its not showing up on google?

And with this test run it keeps me still in the game and gives me more experience and a chance to keep learning while getting my money up to buy soil and an ro system and new nutes if need be.

I got soo bored the last couple days without you guys , im glad I met you guys and really enjoy talking to you all and learning! So while I wait to get my money back up ill do another test..I have to stay relevant :)

Yea im considering that an issue too. See my very first grow was more of a success than the last 5 or 6 attempts. But with my first grow I didnt know anything about nutes I started with store bought water and a 1lb pre mixed soil from the hydro store (he charged $15 for 1lbs) and when I ran out of water I used tap but at that time I knew nothing of ph or ppm I was able to reverse and extract pollen but the plant looked shitty so i trashed it (i didnt want bad genes), but from what I rember when using the ro water my plants looked kinda good but still looked bad and im assuming because they didnt have food, I didnt know about nutes either. But the soil or medium I bought was for seedlings. I truely believe its 1 of 3 or 2 of 3 or even all 3 of these things..thinking back to it.
Water
Medium
Nutes

Back
Top Bottom