First Journal - Second Grow - 4 Homeless Cheese Clones

Cheers Mads, flushed them Wednesday and been playing the waiting game ever since for signs of them picking up. I took a risk with one and moved her to a smaller pot with fresh coco and perlite fully rinsed through, after moving her I dragged some soil from bottom of her old pot to ph test it and got a faint smell like old stagnant water ph was 6.7. Not sure if this smell and what is associated with it is causing my problem.

Any ideas?

What a week, after moving one of my ladies she picked up but the others didn't change so moved them in to the same pot as their sister. I watered them all with ph'd tap water to 5.8 and over the last 24/48 they have started to pick up too, I also took them from under the CFL'S and put them under 1 x 400w metal halide, for the main reason that it is what I used for veg on my first grow and to be honest feel more comfortable using it.

Will keep rinsing the original medium till they about six inches and medium is well and truly rinsed.

The Four Orphans in their new home.

DSC_025710.JPG

They have not had the best start in life but I will do my best to make sure they get the best finish.

Finally found time to post an update, again sorry for the long delay.

Well they are finally in their pots so no more transplants, I know this has stressed them and slowed their growth quite a bit but they seem to be going OK now. Two are 8 inches, one 9 inches and one 10 inches. They will be in veg until they all hit 12 inches tall I will then flip them to 12/12 and keep them under Metal halide for the first 3 weeks then switch to HPS till the end.

Here are a few pics of them,

20151004_163953.JPG

20151004_163937.JPG

20151004_163917.JPG

20151004_1638541.JPG

20151004_1637211.JPG

DSC_04777.JPG

DSC_04765.JPG

DSC_04755.JPG

DSC_04746.JPG

They still have a few yellow fan leaves from the first issue I encountered with my coco / perlite medium but all new growth is looking better.

My ladies have had their first real feed today I have over the last week or so been gradually increasing the nutes by 10%. I started on a 10% strength and have monitored for any signs of over feeding but have saw no signs so today they got a dose of full nutes.

I have decided to give my ladies one more week in veg then will put them in to flower 12/12. I will keep them under the metal halide for the first three weeks then switch to HPS till the end.

Will keeping them under Metal Halide for the first three weeks reduce the stretch or will it make no difference.

i was always told the mh causes stretch and airy buds. :( that and mh has better spectrum for veg growth. while hps has better spectrum for flowering and will give u dense buds i think u r suppose to change to hps when u go 12/12. maybe some body else with a little more experience will chime in. i have grown outside or under led. but i have been picking up some mh and hps fixtures for when i get my gasifier and generator going. :high-five:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom