Single Plant Scrogg - Advice & Guidance Needed

Stretch1970

I am going to attempt my first scrogg and I am looking for advice and guidance, ideally I am looking for a mentor.

I have a lady that I took out of flower at 5 weeks mainly because she had been dwarfed by the rest in my first grow, she has been back in veg for 5 weeks and has from what I can tell returned back to full veg. I will have my grow space setup with in the next week or two.

I am going for a 4 x 4 grow space, I am hoping this will give me plenty of room to work with. I have no time limits on how long I can keep her in veg, my main aim is to spend as long as it takes to get it right.

Here are a few pics of her, I would be grateful for and comments on how she is looking so far and if I have started down the right path.

20151008_005221.JPG

20151008_005149.JPG

20151008_005117.JPG

20151008_004946.JPG

20151008_004918.JPG

20151008_004852.JPG

20151008_004824.JPG

What type of water, soil, nutrients, and how long has it been sitting in that soil? What PH is the water?

I suggest you drill holes all over the pot or get a smart pot. Make sure the soil PH is slightly acidic at 6.0 . Add nitrogen if necessary to darken leaves some. Transplant to bigger pot, stretch roots into new soil(FFOF). Lower lights and forget the tie downs. Dont trim any leaves. Spray them with water every feed until they are in flower. Watch for mold make sure you have proper air flow. Squeeze pot until it cracks the soil, this will help it dry out even and fast. Dont water until the top 1-3 inchs of soil are dry(I go 3). Make sure proper drain holes are on the bottom(large). Correct the drain and over watering issues and PH will drop over time(I guess PH is too high).

She is in coco / perlite, 70 / 30 mix, she gets watered once every three days alternating between nutes at 80% ph'd to 5.8 and tap water ph'd to 5.8 also. She will be going to a 10 gallon root pouch in the new grow space under Metal Halide till I decide to put her in flower then she will go under Hps, I have no real issue with drainage I get an average of 30 % runoff when watering. I am using Dutch Pro nutes. She will not be tied down in new grow she will have a metal frame work to control / manipulate her growing.

Ok make sure she has cal/mag and flush every once in a while. Coco likes to hold salts. I thought it was soil so no drain issues here just needed correct PH. When i did coco it was pure coco bottom feed. I had to run lots of water over them to flush out salts as they build up faster than soil.

I give her cal/mag every time she has ph'd tap water and I flush with ph'd tap water once every two weeks.

I wanted to keep her in veg until I have an even canopy then flip her to 12/12 or should I flip her and then sort out the canopy?

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom