NewBGrower420's Grow Journal

my humidifier is starting to smell when I open it up to refill. I was ph'ing the water that goes into it,im thinking i should stop any advice guys?

inkbird itc-308 works great! very awesome tool .. as for the humidifier, I'm not going to be ph'ing the water for it anymore (it starts to stink) so today I'm going to wash it out and just add ro water! Purple Kush looks great its 9 days old and has no def!

day 10 ] temp got alitte hot today and hit 91f in the tent, but was my own fault because I left the ac unit on fan instead of ac! so lesson learned! other then that everything looks good and pics should be coming soon!

just sitting here reading other growers post..and had this tired feeling... real tired feeling! ive been having for acouple months now but only start talking with the wife about it recently. Its that I feel really drained, after 1 year and 7 failed grow attempts and $6k later I finally got this growing thing,but it took alot out of me I feel! such as staying up studying every day and every night (getting 3-4 hrs sleep in 24hrs or even 48 sometimes), going through failure (witch was kinda a new thing for me) spending alot of money on things that were needed and some on things that were not, argueing with the wife (due to lack of sleep ,failure and money). Having a Newborn is expensive too and alot of attention! but through all this I stuck with it and I know I got it now and just want a break to just sit back relax stop thinking about all this growing stuff and just let it soak in. hold my son kiss my wife and relax for 6 months or more :) ! Sounds good eh? but not soo simple, have to let this grow finish before I take my break. I wanted to kill it and take my break!(since I know I got this now) but my wife said "No" to the idea and that I have to finish and then i can have as much time as I want or need , and I'm like thank god this is an auto lol. Have any of you ever felt like this before? felt like you kinda lost apart of you? how I feel is I lost alot for this as a humanbeing I lost apart of me but gained alot too in the process and at first starting I would have never thought that this was apart of the deal..I was never expecting to be humbled but it humbled me, my ego,acceptance of failure and alot of other things..its just weird how much I grew with this experience but lost too..I start looking at things differently..its been a wild ride up and downs good and bad and I cant wait until this auto is done so I can have my vacation away from all of THIS!!! :Namaste: :420:

so little update about my tent..and supplies. Tent is plug and play with 1 cord and it functions everything from light to ac , tent temp ,germination etc (when something is not in use all the time such as germ station or carbon air filter its unplugged from the main circuit and plugged back in when needed). covered with anti-flir tech. I tried to make it so that their is little to no work on the user end and that all would be required is to know how to water and feed the plant. I also stockpiled on nutes and bags of soil and everything else lights, seprate timers for different cycles,extra ro system etc (no more big white bucket of soil) everything is stacked neatly on a 7x7 foot shelf witch is discreetly behind the tent that holds extras and products being used. I tried to make it that I would not have to order or go to the hydro store for anything. all extras that could not fit or is not in use was stored away to restock my shelves at a later date.. but heres the pics I promised this is Buddha Seeds Purple Kush Auto (12 days old)
16679.jpg
22356.jpg
31879.jpg
41459.jpg
51188.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom