Amnesia Haze Auto In Soil

I just find it too messy
And I’m leaning towards the opinion that it’s not ideal for indoor plants unless you have to, not for the lights-water droplet-burn logic, I know she can take it and it won’t harm her

First image taken under the lights

Second image with the phone above the lights

The second image is more realistic

I’m thinking of giving her more of the same feed today ..

IMG_5163.jpeg

IMG_5164.jpeg
From the pics everything looks a bit hungry for N!
The buds will come out as light green at first.

Boy, that is a shorty, but no matter. I think I'd start removing some of the lower leaves and any others that are shading any buds, and open up the canopy.

Watch those little bud sites on each branch and smile: they'll grow together as the bloom continues and you'll have one large cola on each branch.

Trichomes developing yet?

Boy, that is a shorty, but no matter. I think I'd start removing some of the lower leaves and any others that are shading any buds, and open up the canopy.

Watch those little bud sites on each branch and smile: they'll grow together as the bloom continues and you'll have one large cola on each branch.

Trichomes developing yet?
Just did some yesterday ..
ok to finish the cleanup tomorrow or better give her some time?

Can’t wait, super excited about what she could turn into!

I haven’t noticed any trichomes yet ..

Should I stop the grow nutrients already?

Can’t wait, super excited about what she could turn into!

I haven’t noticed any trichomes yet ..

Should I stop the grow nutrients already?
If you see pistils she is in flower.
She needs higher p & k now.
Switch to flowering nutrients.
Hope your doing well my friend. :passitleft:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Less is more; you don't want to shock her, but she'll not have a use for some of the leaves. As she's now progressed to bloom you can safely trim ever other day or so. As far as nutes, Bill's right - she won't need much N now. Most "bloom" nutes contain some N so she'll get what she at this point so yeah, switch.

Just saying hello after her first bloom feed
IMG_5220.jpeg

IMG_5218.jpeg

Not a good idea to top autos. Takes them too long to recover; that's one of the disadvantages of autos - unlike photos, we can't keep them in veg for as long as we want. Autos will often start flowering within 3-4 weeks following sprout. Use LST (Low Stress Training) instead; it won't set them back. I usually start LST after the fourth or fifth node.

How many hours pre day is your light on?

What are you talking about, just let her go a bit more until you have bit more robust plant and then you tie the main cola down to the side until you see the rest of the branches fatten up and then you guide those out to the sides as well splaying it out so no branches are on top of each other and each gets their space and loads of light reaches the center of the plant, It usually brings a way more rewarding crop as you get a bunch of biggens instead of just the one.

🤣 👏

Haha :)
but since you grow in between photos and have a pretty strong light, you could of course just grow a classic shape as well, or maybe just bend the top for a while after a couple of weeks until you have the response from the other branches and then just let everything go up anyway.

Still I like it you made a disc of buds just above the pot!
And more importantly she's still alive and flowering, the white is pushing up.

Back
Top Bottom