Amnesia Haze Auto In Soil

I don’t want to mess around with it at this stage
🤯 yeah cause you're regularly out for a couple of days and are like shit how am I going to feed the plant... and well it's not like you have anything laying around that could help with that.. or something that could possibly feed the plant better.. nope nothing like that... guess she'll just go yellow and die off then....

I don’t want to mess around with it at this stage

I think I'd go for it, and pinch off the yellow leaves. "Those who try may fail, but those who do not try have failed already."

I think Fender is on to something. Some think yellowing leaves are a sign that the plant is robbing nutes from the leaves in order to beef up the flowers - robbing Peter to pay Paul, as the old saying goes.

Well hot dang, I got the same thing going on... saw some yellow leaves on the bottom, thought oh old leaves.. then turned the plant. oh no.
Now she's packed with buds, I think she's more bud than plant, so it still could not be enough but I'm feeding top and bottom.. oh well back to full DWC I guess :D or i should try the organic myco route, Improve nutrient takeup by 700%
Or maybe I finally need a flushky
Or they could be light starved as that side was up against the wall a couple of days, I removed the third one again to give space.
But see I'm freaking at this stage... not when half is yellow :)

IMG_1697298395636.JPEG

Well hot dang, I got the same thing going on... saw some yellow leaves on the bottom, thought oh old leaves.. then turned the plant. oh no.
Now she's packed with buds, I think she's more bud than plant, so it still could not be enough but I'm feeding top and bottom.. oh well back to full DWC I guess :D or i should try the organic myco route, Improve nutrient takeup by 700%
Or they could be light starved as that side was up against the wall a couple of days, I removed the third one again to give space.

IMG_1697298395636.JPEG
Looking good, at this stage (in soil)
Sometimes in situations of yellowing
I think of the medium ph going up
And it always works when I water with
Calmag and a low ph sometimes 5!
What do you think?
But that won’t work for the SIP

The issue I’m struggling with is that
She’s not drinking up ..
Is it normal for the part of the cycle she’s in
Or is it saying something else?

It's also auto Skittlez OG, yeah it says 7-8 weeks from seed to harvest.. but well...
hmm your small basic simple grow seems to have a typo in the link, can't get to it.
I'm gonna flush anyhows also get some air through as I have been topping the res up to full which maybe causes a higher saturation level in the soil they are not liking..

IMG_1697298395636.JPEG
Of course why didn't I think to look here. 😅
No wonder I couldn't find it.
Are you feeding full strength flowering nutrients?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Of course why didn't I think to look here. 😅
No wonder I couldn't find it.
Are you feeding full strength flowering nutrients?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I know, but this isn't the right place either.. already hijacked this enough.. Besides Nile's auto is way more yellow!!! :eek:

and yep full strength in the can.. and they've had extras of the bio nutes on top as well, so that's why I'm thinking maybe finally a lockout... or it still could be not enough as the plants are kinda huge and this one is pure bud...I usually don't let photos even get that big or high up in the tent.

I know, but this isn't the right place either.. already hijacked this enough.. Besides Nile's auto is way more yellow!!! :eek:

and yep full strength in the can.. and they've had extras of the bio nutes on top as well, so that's why I'm thinking maybe finally a lockout... or it still could be not enough as the plants are kinda huge and this one is pure bud...I usually don't let photos even get that big or high up in the tent.
In soil right?
Feeding like this.
Full strength flowering nutrients.
Then dry a little then water.
Feed & dry a little then water.
Feed, water Feed water.
Like this?
All Full strength? What are you feeding?
Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Guys,
So she’s past day 74
Packing says 65-70 days
how does it work?
How many weeks do I count for flower?
IMG_5794.jpeg
Hey Amigo :ciao:
From pistils to harvest is anywhere from 8 to 10 weeks strain dependant.
When she has finished flowering and building for you those white pistils will crinkle in and turn red.
I think you were mislead on the packaging estimation. :Namaste:
2 weeks wouldn't do her any harm. Imo.
Don't rush.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom