Amnesia Haze, Sherbert Dab, Bubble Gum

Big bang
I found a couple red hairs

20210907_204851.jpg

20210907_204731.jpg

They're all looking a little light green to me for the new growth I know that's to be expected if you ever see anything for sure give me heads up always appreciate it :thumb: @HashFart
They are looking little light , maybe they are hungry , but for what is the question ,,,,, do you ph water before feed? ...... they honestly don't look bad at all and might darken up

They are looking little light , maybe they are hungry , but for what is the question ,,,,, do you ph water before feed? ...... they honestly don't look bad at all and might darken up
Yes pH is at 6.3 very light feed on nutrients tiger Trio may need to get ready to bump up the feed being that they are getting bigger and possibly want more food.

Yes pH is at 6.3 very light feed on nutrients tiger Trio may need to get ready to bump up the feed being that they are getting bigger and possibly want more food.
What is the recommended feed amount , I use charts of the nutrients I use and try to stay as close as possible to the feed chart , sometimes I make small tweaks hear in there if I see a deficiency or toxicity coming on ,,,, but I try to stick to my chart , here is an example of the feed chart I'm using and I'm on week 3 veg
Screenshot_20210807-211551_Drive.jpg
20210906_121741.jpg

Let's see what @West Hippie thinks? About this light green
Thanks @HashFart the only time I had em this light bought a bag of vigaro soil mix with a time release nitrogen definitely a weed killer . I’m gonna agree on the hungry gal .

Thanks @HashFart the only time I had em this light bought a bag of vigaro soil mix with a time release nitrogen definitely a weed killer . I’m gonna agree on the hungry gal .
I do agree @HashFart @West Hippie that has been my diagnosis from the beginning:thumb: just love to ask this group just to reassure great site you guys are fun to chat with and get new bright ideas and information. :slide:

I do agree @HashFart @West Hippie that has been my diagnosis from the beginning:thumb: just love to ask this group just to reassure great site you guys are fun to chat with and get new bright ideas and information. :slide:
If I’d read the next post before I sent the post I would have known. I’m subbed I’m gonna keep up with you . Nice girls a budding

I will try and diagnose issues myself as well Bruce leaf then I will ask for reassurance as well just incase I miss something , but don't take all advice to heart all of us at 420 are people and not perfect , 420 does an awesome job of keeping spam and robots out ,,,, what week of feed are you on according to your chart? I think you are going to have an awesome grow ahead of you

Looking good mate:thumb:. The fun is about to begin! Well, in a couple of weeks it does.. my favourite part is that transition. Watching it morph into something else.. anyway, can't wait to see those beauties change..
Transition is also my favorite time , the plant grows and changes very rapidly super cool

Back
Top Bottom