Amniesa lemon, blue widow, first time grow

Ok so I was thinking that size tent 48x48x78..... 3 plants..... Honeywell hrf ap1 universal carbon pre filter... Any decent 400 watt lighting fixter, Any cheap filter fan, I just want to spend around, 200 bucks on lighting and filter and fan..

I was thinking of getting a grow tent, the sponsors can give a 48x48x60 for 109 bucks, how many plants do you guys think I can fit in that

FYI I use several 2X4X6 tents to flower in. I run a 400W standard cheap magnetic ballast with a standard cheap non aircooled reflector. When I had one tent I used a 4" Fan and a 4x12 carbon filter. Now I'm using a 6 inch fan/filter combo, but I am using it to pull air out two tents.

As for how many plants you can get in there, that all depends on how big you veg them. You can get 3 decent sized plants in there or if you use a 2liter hempy style grow (check out the completed grow journals) you can get as many as 44 in there. Personally, I prefer the 2l hempy, and using this method I can easily harvest 20oz dry from one run. Going from clone to flower without vegging means that I can harvest a tent every 70 days.

I have tried a bunch of nutrients, and I really like Blue Planet. I started with Fox Farms and for my style of growing it sucked. I then tried a couple of others until I heard about BPN on this board. I bought the quart pack and tried and produced some really nice bud. I was sold!

P.S. My main strain is Blue Widow! Great taste, great high without being overpowering.

I believe most of the measurements are in inches !

Mainly when related to USA which predominately use's an imperil measurement system...

The only thing with a larger tent Eric89 is that a larger bulb may be required & suitable reflector to put down light foot print.

If ya into bulb wattage per square foot ya looking at an average of 50w per square foot, optimal being 65w and on the low side 25w per square foot... this may effect total over all yield tho !

Its just an old school maths really which appears to hold some weight to the question at hand !

Their is some amount of hard thought put into a suitable grow area ! mistakes may be costly & homework is always worthy to the endeavors of MMJ :thumb:

Take your time to understand grow room fundementals before purchase & feel free to ask questions :love:

P.s It took me 6 months to decide on grow room & style of grow... its a fairly large learning curve but one which will pay after home work & some effort to understand growing MMJ :peace:

Thanks all three of you, I found a economical reflector for 33 dollies it is hps compatible and you can use 250 too 1000w. I was thinking 400w band the bulb was 26 dollies. 400 w hps bulb is this a good light set up for 3 maybe 4 plants

Back
Top Bottom