Anarchy's SWAZI Grow Journal 2014

anarchy

Hi all,

Of all the marijuana related sites out there, I found the best info here... For that reason, this is where I am compiling my first grow/journal!

This journal is mainly for my records, but please feel free to provide input where you have experience. If I hit any speedbumps along the way, please do not make suggestions based on heresay. I only want to hear from people who have actually practised what they are preaching. Thank you.

What strain is it?
Sativa
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Veg/Seedling (sprouted 2 days ago)
Indoor or outdoor? Indoor - Micro SCROG in pc case
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Generic potting soil, contains perlite
If soil... What size pot? 1 litre
Size of light? 3x 20W 6500K CFL, plus 1x 25W 2700K CFL for flowering when I get there.
Is it aircooled? Yes, 6x PC fans (1=intake, 2=exhaust from bottom of case up to cool lights and channel air to exhausts at top and rear), 2=exhaust above lights and 1=exhaust at rear.
Temp of Room/cab? unsure, feels about room temp.
PH of media? 6.5~7.0
Any Pests ? occasional ants
How often are you watering? every 5 days or when needed
Type and strength of ferts used? Guanoflo 2, Seabird dung mix, quantities later.

Bucket Size - 2 litre, split in two till I sex, then using 1 of them.
Name: SWAZI taken from bag
# of Plants: 2 (hoefully 1 female, then give away the other)

The case I built to play with:
20131217_131820.jpg
20131217_131820.jpg
20131217_131753.jpg
20131217_131820.jpg

Hi Anarchist :ciao:

If you are going to grow the whole way in your PC box and you are not sure of the sex,

Put your lighting on a 12/12 schedule. They will start to show flowers in a few weeks.

That is the quickest way to determine sex and it will keep your plants short and manageable.

With fat buds :partyboy:

Any pics of the seedlings? :geek:

:thumb:Thanks Rico, did you see the computerized growroom when you saw that pic?

anarchy, I did not see your growroom the first time I saw your pics, I just looked again and saw,,, a Dishwasher?, no, while staring in amazement at your creativity, I realized your growroom is not only brilliant and do-able, but your growroom could be hidden in a dishwasher!!!

I'm following this micro-journal!

Ok, it's been a while, but i'm on holiday now so will have more time to post.

** I can't edit my first few posts, but have the option going forward... So the initial posts will have to do as is.

My plants are not doing great :( This is my first time. Please tell me what's wrong or going wrong here as i'm still trying to dial in my case.

The plant has been on 18/6 and is 8 or 9 days old. The rest of the info is in post #3. Thanks in advance.

20140105_225957.jpg

Leaf tips are curling upwards and browning. I haven't added any nutrients, and the light doesn't burn my hand when kept at the same level as the plant :(

@trichomes, Thanks for the kind words. I just wish my fingers were greener as I love plants (any kind) but always seem to stuff them up. I'm hoping this forum can green up my fingers!

Yes, both plants look like this, however the other plant is half the length of this one. The one in the above pic was germinated in soil and the smaller one was germinated in a paper towel... but the brown upcurled leaves are present on both.

** Thanks for clearing up the edit timeout.

I will post some more pics soon, as these got cropped when I sent them from mobile to PC.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom