Another newbee

Moe Ugly

Lets explain the user name Moe Ugly. I'm More Uglier than my wife and probably moe ugly than you.
This 420 stuff is pretty new to me because I have been away from it foe 30 some odd years. Use to some some bunk Mexican stuff back in the day when you could get a four finger bag for 10 to 15 bucks( oh did I just age myself) anyways joined the Navy raised two girls and never touched the stuff.
Now how I got here. In April 2015 I was diagnosed with stage 3 rectal cancer. What a pain in the ass. During my Chemo Radiation I was given pills to help eat and sleep. A good friend of mine whose wife is also a cancer patient gave me some home grow to try and it worked better than the prescription drugs and no nasty side affects like E.D. From there I went and got my medical card and off to the dispensary only to be shock by the prices but damn that stuff was powerful nothing like what we smoked long ago.
So since I'm cheap I went and bought five clones. I explain my situation at the dispensary and came home with 2 cherry pie, 2 Bubba pre 98 and 1 supper lemon. I grew them in black gold cactus soil,clf lights and no nutrients.
I did not yield much for 5 plants just 5 mason jars slap full off smooth smoke that kicks my butt.
I had so much fun with that grow i had to do another. The clones I picked this time was Jack Herer(I don't know why) and AC/DC my wife likes cbd lotion and the price of it is rape.
This time I vegged under clf for only a couple weeks before I bought a king plus 1000 led. I also picked up the fox farm trio but have been using it very sparingly. My light was giving me about 38 watts per sq ft and I read on here somewhere 50 is better so I bought a mars 600 to go with the 1000 for flower. so now I have just a bit over 80 watts per sq ft for flower. This time around the 2 girls are pretty big,around 50 inches tall and taking every bit of my small closet.

I do not believe cannabis can cure cancer but it sure can help relieve symptoms of chemo.
That being said make sure you get a colonoscopy at age 50. I always thought cancer only happens to other people not me. BUTT I was wrong

Sorry to hear about that man!
i gotta say with your attitude and outlook on it and the fact that your able to make jokes about it tells me your gunna be just fine!

Especially come harvest time!

Im still new myself (posting)
Been reading these forums for a while now!
Theres alot of good people and some great growers with some even better experience and knowledge to help you along the way!

Ill look out for your grow! Make a journal for sure!

Im a huge fan of mars!
I want one so bad!

Anyways good luck growing im sure ill see you around here and if not take care!
Sending tons of good vibes and better smoke your way!

hey Moe! I'm new around here so. I stumbled in here and enjoyed the tale. I'm sure you are in the right place to find all the answers about medical issues. If you are looking for specifics 420mag has the experts! If you get a grow journal up I would enjoy reading! Also, you have a great attitude concerning your troubles, it's an inspiration!

Back
Top Bottom