Another quick question about bubble machines

corinth

Getting tired of churning my potions here in this 5 gallon bucket. Seen some 5 gallon bubble machines. Is there any machine you guus can recommend to do a decent wash and not break the bank? Thinking amazon .thanks guys

Ooooh id like to know the answer to this also
I have slowly been accumulating leaves lol.
But the bubble brothers I’ve seen looks legit I guess

Yea my greezer filled just did some quick runs . Seen some1 selling a bubble magic 5 gal for 60 used though. I have no idea whats what with the machines. But i know i need 1 . Those 3 runs took like 2 hrs

It's literally just a countertop washing machine. There's not really anything special about the "hash washer" ones. They just mark it up because they're selling it to a specialized industry.

It's not really that much faster necessarily. Just does a little better job for a lot less work and you can do other things while it's washing.

yeah im not trying to produce any 4 or 5 star hash . but i do accumulate massive trim periodically. hehe i just smoked some of that hash i made yesterday and its gd. yea ima start surfing ama for some machine . figure it beats kicking that bucket and churning hehe . another big reason i figure also is man i musta packed like well over a half pound of frozen trim in a bucket and im sure i overfilled it and probally missed out on some decent material in doing so. maybe they got bigger ones u can throw more in or ill just figure the right measurements per load i guess hehe ya thats some damn good hash. heh

Very nice! That's always a good feeling. You can make 4* stuff easily. No worries.

I usually run 300-500 grams at a time. Gives me 45-75 grams of hash to play with later.

I've only seen a few machines in the 10-12 gallon range they're out there though if you look enough. I have to make hash after every harvest it fills half the deep freeze. :laugh:

Woot hash knowledge! Yeah I made a batch with a bucket in winter when it was like -10 below out lol. Didn’t use ice just waited till the water kinda started freezing near the top and hand stirred it forever outside then let it sit half an hour and strain. Bring back out side and repeat lolz Started 1 afternoon ended the next night just For my bucket of leaves lol. Too much work if you ask me
So this countertop tip was cool

Ya i been scoping amazon most of them are actual washers lol for like clothes lol.. but even the hash ones are just clothes washers. I was thinking u put ur material without bags and it did it. Now its like i think you use the set of bags like normal. And itl agitates it and you pull out your bags and scrape from the bags as usual?

Oic. Yea so judt line ur bags add material to work bag as normal and let the machine run without having to mash it to death and get nasty green hash or using your milwaukee brushless drill with a paint stirrer in it hehhe... yea im definately gonna get one soon. I rather make that yummy tan hash then the black and green. I feel like im missing out on some good stuff to. Definately worth the small investment im thinking now. Time and trouble.

Sounds sweet. Hey man if you got some time. I need an opinion about these flowers near week 5 i think. I made a post about and shows pictures but im just not sure if its ready to start flushing. Its in my latest post i believe.

Not the most ideal but i think their past that girth stage where they plump near harvest but im not sure. Was gonna bust out the loop and check trichs but just need a 2nd or 3rd opinion heh.

Ya i been scoping amazon most of them are actual washers lol for like clothes lol.. but even the hash ones are just clothes washers. I was thinking u put ur material without bags and it did it. Now its like i think you use the set of bags like normal. And itl agitates it and you pull out your bags and scrape from the bags as usual?

Yes the clothes washers and hash washers are the same thing.

Some folks use a work bag inside the machine but I don't. The material moves around more if it's not trapped in a bag.

So I'm guessing you cant just put a paint mixer on a drill and go to town in a 5gal bucket? I've been looking at bags for years but never pull the trigger, now I see people using it for rosin I have a renewed interest. was planning on using the drill lol figured more contaminate in the first bag but the others would still filter it out?
Ive used drills succesfully. But u dont wanna drill it. Dont go for quantity . Go for quality. U wont get as much but itll be great hash. I personally just use a stick and squish my 5 gal bucket with that for bout 15 mins . I got some pretty gnarly hash this time. But if you could imagine a machine just swooshing it . Thats alot better then a drill cause ur not aggravating the plant material to the degree your getting that green hash so ur not probally gonna see that in a machine as much .

Back
Top Bottom