Any helpful ideas?

hahajeff4rey

Hey everyone I was just wondering I wanted to do a Grow out in the woods but theres a lot of aminals around here and I was just wondering what would be good to keep them away I heard mothballs work but im not sure its the only thing im really worried about is the aminals n kinda worried about mites in that nature I heard insectical soap is good but I don't know if anyone has any good ideas please let me know I would really appreciate it :thumb:

At my local hydro-store they sell Bear and Wolf urine. Ask your local hydro or hunting store you should be able to find some predator pee, Should keep your animals away. I've never used it, Just had a good laugh with the local when I was in their last. My guess is it needs to be applied every once in a while so It might not be cheap. Hope this helps.

If you pay for shipping, I will beat any advertised price on urine. :laughtwo:

Consider getting some chicken wire or perhaps a greenhouse. Neem oil will help keep most insects off. Some people plant things like rosemary in their gardens because mites and other nasties hate them. Nothing is full proof. I've seen plants make it all the way through a cycle only to have the colas fall apart in the hands during the trimming--some kind of moth looking things ate them from the inside. It all depends on what is around that will take an interest in your crop. :goodluck:

My Family friends own a large area of land and there is deer on their property, she uses her husbands Urine mixed with water and sprays it on her plants and around the garden to keep the deer from eating them, you can try this lol not sure if it works but she has told me the deer dont go near her garden now.

Back
Top Bottom