Any idea what causes this discoloration?

Cal mag in small dose is cheap insurance a friend said once to me .

I can see it being def cal mag

As led and soil if it goes below 6.2 you could have issues ? What is your ppm at in the water source your using as well?

My soil had nutes in it so was holding off on using the maxigro 10-5-14 mix I bought. Do you think feeding with maxigrow this week would be wise for cal mag? I heard to wait two weeks to add nutes after transplanting and two weeks is this weekend or my next watering.
I would hold off on the feeding. It doesn't look like they are asking for any nutes yet. Might just let it be and keep an eye on them and report back later.

cal mag in small dose is cheap insurance a friend said once to me .

I can see it being def cal mag

as led and soil if it goes below 6.2 you could have issues ? What is your ppm at in the water source your using as well?

9-13ppm

I would hold off on the feeding. It doesn't look like they are asking for any nutes yet. Might just let it be and keep an eye on them and report back later.

Alright, I could do that. Or should I try adding some cal mag? When do you recommend I feed them being I just transplanted?

See not sure how you can tell it needs a feeding or not ..

Not that good yet lol

See not sure how you can tell it needs a feeding or not ..

Not that good yet lol

Actually I think I just had a thought. If tips are still rigid and upwards their good and if droopy edges on fans then hungry sad?

Or am I off here derby? Lol

A little cal mag like 1/4 of what they recommend and hold off a week yet to feed. They have good color and the new growth looks spot on.

Alright, i'll do that. Just so I'm clear should I hold off on the cal mag a week or was that just for the question about adding in nutes? :hookah::hookah:

Spot on Joe. That's why I think to just let them be for now .

Just learned something trying to help someone sweet thank bud ..

Jack start a journal so we can see that sexy beach grow ..

Or consider .

I'm logging the whole thing for when it's legal but I would hate to get busted before then. I was afraid to post this and still am. :)

Back
Top Bottom