Any ideas?

If you've got a spot to hang a wet towel in there, or even better hang a wet towel with one end in a pot of water. Towel wicks up the water and it evaporates.

Edit: I don't know how well that works, I've never had to raise humidity during flower.
Great idea should I have a fan on the towel? and I was worried about fluff coming off the towel

Great idea should I have a fan on the towel? and I was worried about fluff coming off the towel
With or without a fan should be okay as long as you have enough air movement. A fan would make it evaporate faster, but that might also lower the temp in the tent. As long as the towel stays wet I wouldn't think there'd be any fluff, but as I said, I haven't had to do this yet.

With or without a fan should be okay as long as you have enough air movement. A fan would make it evaporate faster, but that might also lower the temp in the tent. As long as the towel stays wet I wouldn't think there'd be any fluff, but as I said, I haven't had to do this yet.
Only one way to find out I’ll keep you updated

Anyone got any ideas on how to add rh during flower without humidifier I have one but don’t know if it’s safe to have misty air near buds?
Put the humidifier outside the tent near a port, open it so that the negative pressure sucks it into the tent. The mist will not hurt plants but will raise RH

Back
Top Bottom