Anyone in an identification mood?

Opih8

Hey kiddos, have any of you guys got an idea what strain this one is ? I know it’s mostly sativa and have couple ideas ( I always get my labels screwed up incidentally) but I don’t wanna put any ideas in your mind !!! 1st photo was week or so ago , other 3 from today , chopped couple buds down Coz has already been in flower 9 weeks !

9125C794-A97D-4AC2-B6FB-82B3D3CCE744.jpeg

81FB8E75-4FD3-4485-980E-61EA399F4BB9.jpeg

F12E5BEC-2324-45A1-B3A6-AEA151EBA181.jpeg

EE1BD454-DC8D-477D-A546-3FF234D21A5C.jpeg

Being able to guess what strain it is fairly unlikely.
If you told us what strains it could be based on the mislabeling then maybe there would be a higher likelihood but still...
Looks like there's at least a month until harvest. Maybe use the terpenes as a hint.

Hey Opih8,

currently there are in excess of 25,000 known cannabis strain crosses…. typically theres no way to identify one strain from the others by sight- until you get to the weirdos like Freakshow or Duckfoot.

she’s looking fantastic but still pumping out fresh pistils… about a week after the pistils turn dark and crinkle up is the point where the calyxes begin to swell….

guessing at least 2-3 weeks…. but once she comes of age- I’d hit that for realz…

If you told us what strains it could be based on the mislabeling then maybe there would be a higher likelihood but still...
Looks like there's at least a month until harvest. Maybe use the terpenes as a hint.
Blurry marijuana is back
Less blurry weed mr sarky, lol.
Is either lemon haze, watermelon zkittles , kush mintz or snowflake/snowball - all 4th gen clones .

6BA7220A-D4F1-48E2-A830-3228FAA8C140.jpeg

753570BA-760D-439E-81E8-AD0F645E5491.jpeg

6C9D5D65-7F46-4344-9E09-BE399BFB102A.jpeg

Your guess is as good as any but should be some fat buds by the time she's done swelling.
Can you go by smell or previous photos? 4th gen but first time growing them or did you start the clones yourself?
Am veering 2ward the haze , even tho the kush mintz, on all 4 previous occasions inc seed, has grown exactly the same when in flower ; ie instead of one branch with lots of offshoot branches with buds it grows 0 till flower top which gives 8 massive tops . Coz I had to top it (as usual) = 32 massive tops and little crap the rest of way down !
Reason I DON’T think is the mintz is 1) it smells more lemony every day , and 2) smells bugger all like kush ! Oh well ! Proof will be in the smokin i imagine. Ta for the help .
Btw “013” the blurry iPhone 5 weed is only making a cameo to try and give an idea of the weird uniformity of the bud branches !!
I also , just to let u know , think that sarcasm is the highest form of wit !

EB2EF278-7C0C-46DB-AC25-A1F73DE432CD.jpeg

No one can pick a strain by looking at pictures. There is 1000s of strains and anyone who thinks they can pick one from another is bullshiting!!
The top pic looks like it's reveging!!
Congratulations, porkpie .
None of that is news to my 60 yr old bones. The top one was a crossover between two threads -this one and “what now” . It is a bubba kush that was put outside in greenhouse when 5 wk into bloom in middle of July .

It’s a strain that needs 5-6 more weeks on the vine based on this photo.
IMG_0479.jpeg
I agree, that girl is only 3 weeks into flower. :Namaste:
It should be left for another month to 6 weeks before being chopped.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I agree, that girl is only 3 weeks into flower. :Namaste:
It should be left for another month to 6 weeks before being chopped.

Bill284 😎
Unfortunately u r 6-7 weeks out ! She was banged from (600w hps) 18/6 to 12/12 on 1st August , stretching was done and recognisable flowers by the 15th !!! So think again lol. In ur defence there is a lot more colour in them than is being caught by my shaky hand and fukd up IP 5 cam !
Having said which ,I have never been able to get a few 7-8” H and 5-6” solid girth in 3 fkin weeks under hps b4 tho so that idea of yours is out the proverbial window dude !!!

02A3DDC7-9B3C-4713-A18A-7DB94728EB8A.jpeg

Unfortunately u r 6-7 weeks out ! She was banged from (600w hps) 18/6 to 12/12 on 1st August , stretching was done and recognisable flowers by the 15th !!! So think again lol. In ur defence there is a lot more colour in them than is being caught by my shaky hand and fukd up IP 5 cam !
Having said which ,I have never been able to get a few 7-8” H and 5-6” solid girth in 3 fkin weeks under hps b4 tho so that idea of yours is out the proverbial window dude !!!

02A3DDC7-9B3C-4713-A18A-7DB94728EB8A.jpeg
Great. :thumb:
Foxtails?

Bill284 😎

Tall tails dude lol
Just curious why she had a fresh coat of white pistils and absolutely zero red or crinkled pistils?
Late stage fox tails?
Just odd to see.
I don't harvest white pistils.
So a Bud as old as you say should be red?

Bill284 😎

Just curious why she had a fresh coat of white pistils and absolutely zero red or crinkled pistils?
Late stage fox tails?
Just odd to see.
I don't harvest white pistils.
So a Bud as old as you say should be red?

Bill284 😎
No shit Sherlock. This is why I’m leaning toward haze . First Amnesia I grew was from seed and took an absolute bloody eternity to even go into flower after 12/12 changeover then took 15-16 fuckin weeks before being 70/75% orange and choppable ! I had taken a couple cuttings from it and to cut long story short they were done and dusted in 8-9 ! The subsequent 2 grows were also ready in that normal time frame although after this I ended up googling it and discovered that is usually 10 to 12 weeks for Amnesia , so go figure.
I (as per usual) mislabelled the next grow (that had 2 3rd/4th ? gen clones from previous amnesia) when potting on the 6 I had on the go at the time into their 25L tubs so lost them on the next grow, presumably, as I on ly ever used to take a couple cuts off 2 or 3 plants .
Anyway point is I have no reason to be anything other than forthright about age , timing, strain etc . I have encountered some really weird shit in my 30+yrs of doing this and tbh I know about 30% of what I should know (especially if you consider the fact I lived in Nederland from mid 80’s thru to 1994) but the 30% or so has done me fine (ish) over the years .

1CAE90F9-0DEB-49E0-AD4E-B69C6F2769D3.jpeg

B551E3F3-7890-4B4D-8865-221ECBAB8B37.jpeg

DA08985A-262B-4CFA-8DE2-9C60EAC5C425.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom