Strain Identification: Help?

AlmostHeaven

Yep..i did it..compiled a "mystery pack" of about ten seeds..to many to plant for me at once and if you have ever had a handfull of cannabis seeds..you'd realize they all look pretty much the same. The answer? Proper storage with labeling for each individual seed if you must. Just dont be that guy like me that says,"i can remember which one is which by their looks." lol..anyways ..im doing well to make the list as accurate as possible. But here goes..
4x skunky cookies
2x rossetta stone
2x banana og
1x white widow
1x night terror og
All of these were grown by me or a friend last season except the night terror came from a pre-packaged eigth from a dispensary lol(hey im not picky, weed was superb and seed looked very healthy)..
Ok here is some pics to help ..keep in mind they are currently only 25 days old and will bring updated photos as they age..thanks very much for anyone taking time to look
Here is all 4. Please keep in mind the possibilities..One is a runt and about half the others size(dont ask me)...

Now my personal non-professional opinion that the 2 bigger are actually skunky cooky babies, the darker, shorter, stouter one i believe maybe banana og..and the runt im clueless...any idea folks? thanksagain!!!!Peace!

20201222_211613.jpg

20201222_211544.jpg

20201222_211539.jpg

20201222_211531.jpg

Looks like weed to me... Good luck with that! I think Lightworker81 has the right idea :hookah:

There can be varying phenotypes in a single strain. You can have two White Widow plants from the same pack and they will hardly resemble each other.
Plants with better genetic stability will show less variances.

You'd have a better chance at identification after harvest. Then you will have clues, like smell to help you decide.

There can be varying phenotypes on a single strain. You can have two White Widow plants from the same pack and they will hardly resemble each other.
Plants with better genetic stability will show less variances.

You'd have a better chance at identification after harvest. Then you will have clues, like smell to help you decide.
Yes, I have 3 Las Vegas Triangle kush going right now, two of them are identical with tight buds and the third is not like the others, it has been very spindally less leaves and the buds are pretty airy, I think maybe more sativa dominant.

Back
Top Bottom