Have I got spider mites or ca def any help would really be appreciated
76A9AA4B-7DFE-4343-B693-9A47A7B098DB.jpeg
058FC841-BFAC-4796-B59E-EF059111F036.png
F1F7AA55-7731-4D0B-9B50-0B331CE0895F.png
9B0E859A-E1CA-4B9F-B6A2-0FF95D738980.png
AF1AD4B6-742A-41D8-8301-46F0F7BE1142.png
11F8F16B-7E29-4EAE-9FF9-B004A7054806.png
22192ADB-F7DA-445D-915D-98425FD6812F.png

Looks like gnats to me. Look underneath your leaves for little white sacs, anything crawling on the soil. Anything flying around? Are you growing inside? What medium are you growing in? What stage of grow are you in?

I’ve Had a really good look with a magnifying glass and can’t see anything bug wise growing in bat mix and indoors
Looks like gnats to me. Look underneath your leaves, the soil, and anything flying. Are you growing inside? What are you growing in? What stage of grow are you in?

I still think its bugs, but if not then it depends on what you’ve been feeding and how. Assuming everything is “normal” I’d add cal/mag. From the chart it looks like calcium or magnesium.

Do you have a journal on this site? :smokin::cheer::nomo::bongrip:
Yeah matts1992 420 grow journal 2020

They probably came from your soil. The good news is you aren’t in flower. You have to break the cycle, which means you should do everything at once and repeat as often as necessary. I’ve had fungus gnats. This is how I successfully dealt with them.

You should treat your soil, the top of the soil, and the leaves. If it turns out to be gnats, you should hang some sticky strips to catch the flyers. It’s not a bad idea to hang them anyway as a way of determining if you have them.

Treat the soil with Mosquito Bits or Sciarid Fly Killer. They are nematodes that eat eggs, larva, and babies. Harmless to the roots. If you are in organic soil, I don’t know what that would mean.

Treat the top of the soil with diatomaceous earth, which kills anything that crawls on it by literally shredding them.

Treat the leaves with neem oil or insecticide. I personally have used insecticide although I’m sure there are better alternatives. I BUD WASH when I harvest, so I’m not worried about the residue.

:ganjamon:

They probably came from your soil. The good news is you aren’t in flower. You have to break the cycle, which means you should do everything at once and repeat as often as necessary. I’ve had fungus gnats. This is how I successfully dealt with them.

You should treat your soil, the top of the soil, and the leaves. If it turns out to be gnats, you should hang some sticky strips to catch the flyers. It’s not a bad idea to hang them anyway as a way of determining if you have them.

Treat the soil with Mosquito Bits or Sciarid Fly Killer. They are nematodes that eat eggs, larva, and babies. Harmless to the roots. If you are in organic soil, I don’t know what that would mean.

Treat the top of the soil with diatomaceous earth, which kills anything that crawls on it by literally shredding them.

Treat the leaves with neem oil or insecticide. I personally have used insecticide although I’m sure there are better alternatives. I BUD WASH when I harvest, so I’m not worried about the residue.

:ganjamon:
I’m gunner get some neem oil ASAP and will stick some sticky strips up aswell and clean out my tent and equipment and will order some diatomaceous earth as soon as I can little bastards man !!!!!

I’m gunner get some neem oil ASAP and will stick some sticky strips up aswell and clean out my tent and equipment and will order some diatomaceous earth as soon as I can little bastards man !!!!!
Don’t forget Mosquito Bits. You have to kill the eggs, babies, and larva or they will just keep coming.:cheer::cheer::cheer:

When you get your grow harvested clean your tents well then spray with bleach cleaning spray (Dollar tree).

Kill any leftovers in the tent.

Steaming the carpet or using a carpet cleaner helps in case any got into the carpet during harvest.

I keep neem oil around.

Yeah I’m going to spray my tent with this stuff aswell and clean my full set up after I’ve had some food been rushing around like a mad man all day s trying to figure out what was best to use so I’ve not eaten all day :oops::( got some pizza in the oven then gunner go demolish these little bastards

Back
Top Bottom