Any other Aussies here?

Red black with a tint of light naked eye here and dark red and still that hint of light through telescope.
That little bit of light that lingered stopped me from getting good pics with my phone and camera through telescope cause it couldn't focus from that tiny bit of brightness left over haha

Hey sir... How close yours? I'm boring everybody on the virtual couch with them, lol... Pop on over... I never did the photo thing, paranoid, but once that leaves, it's fun... I might do a indoor journal soon.... You in city? Go to flagstaff gardens yesterday?

I'll just post them here.. 13 days left or as close to that moon as possible

Lowest buds... It's like a hedge
image23747.jpg

Look at the football sized buds on the bottom far left and right.. There's two more that size on the other side.. The biggest buds on this plant come from the four bottom branches, weird..
image23745.jpg

Oh, and some buds...

image23260.jpg
image23259.jpg
image23258.jpg
image23261.jpg
image23265.jpg

Hey Grizz
I pulled my a couple of weeks back shit weather and bad positioning had me a little worried on the mould front of things.
Probably a mistake but still good smoke and tastes good just doesn't smell great its like solid bud though, full on like a brick some of it. only got abit over a half off it but im happy cause I put absolutely no effort in my outdoors this year, next year will be different though, I'm Gunna ready up a patch of earth and use a fem seed and get a head start on the next season I think.
I surely will pop over at some stage.
Nah I'm a ways away from the city and I was that out of it I forgot it was even 420 until it was late.
Did you get up to much for the day?

As for your big lady she looks very nice, compact and tasty, great leaf colour also mate :thumb:
Still can't believe you get away growing one in a space that looks that open haha
Was she any specific strain?

Grown thinking it was trainwreck x white widow, but since this colouring has come I'm thinking I stuffed my seed containers up and it's sour blueberry.. Never grown either before so didn't know what they looked like.... Only ever grown bagseed, good seed but never know name, or rather skunk or sativa, lol...
I live 3 hours from Melbourne, no go for me... Monday aswell, work...would have liked to have gone...
Plants open, yes. Right along that fence line, level with plant is next door neighbours. Their bathroom window looks directly onto it. I had a hedge there but took it down in march as the sun got to low and stopped hitting the plant at 4... Luckily it's a holiday rental and Easters past and this little town won't see another soul till Christmas :) I was away for most of the grow and surprised everytime I came home and she was still there..

Either way or well strain I think your going to enjoy some quality smoke from that lady :)
I've never grown a proper strain outdoor properly so this next season I'm excited to prepare something properly with a fem seed :)
Yeah that sucks, im about the same distance and no license so definately a no go, maybe one day it will be legal and to celebrate that 4/20 can be a public holiday.
Well you've done a good job and had just a little luck on your side I reckon, sometimes plain sight works well. From the sounds of it you have that house in a good location, if people aren't there apart from holidays that would help a lot.
Oh it would of been a sigh of relief still seeing her everytime, I can tell you know if anyone noticed one of mine I would of either been dobbed on or if they are brave enough to jump in the yard with my dog theyd steal it.

Hi Aussies, my first outdoor grow is taking a bit longer than I anticipated and they haven't filled out as much as I'd like at the moment, however the plants look fantastically healthy. I see Grizwald is giving his another 3 weeks and I was wondering now that the weather has turned to crap in Melbourne, will they keep growing? Does there come a time where I should just pull em out regardless?

I'm hoping to give it till 4th... Won't happen, not with this forecast... Yeah there comes a time and they can open up the buds, like they are reverting back to veg... What are the trichs like, clear, cloudy any ambers, even on sugars? Are the pistols past 50% In white to curled in brown ones? You can pull it anytime now anyway as this last week and a bit is really for ripening... Yeah this season has taken forever, late Easter moon....

Yeah... This is actually the first year I've been able to get through April, lol... I'm in the wettest part of the state though, moulds a killer here. We don't get any frost, right on the coastline....thanks man :)

Hi Everyone, just wanted some input from anyone in the area, or knows the climate, Im moving to QLD/ Northern QLD in a few weeks and wanted to make use of the outdoor climate while i can, i want to grow some classic Sativas' strains outside, since i'm from NZ our summers are far to short for any long flowering sativas to finish in time outside.

I plan of growing Swazi Gold and Maui Waui for a start due to their resistances to mould and fungi and wanted some tips as i understand it gets pretty wet up there, Also pests etc, (there are next to no pests in NZ) and any other environmental conditions like heavy winds etc i should look out for, so i can support my babies :)

Would appreciate any help..

:Namaste:

Hi Everyone, just wanted some input from anyone in the area, or knows the climate, Im moving to QLD/ Northern QLD in a few weeks and wanted to make use of the outdoor climate while i can, i want to grow some classic Sativas' strains outside, since i'm from NZ our summers are far to short for any long flowering sativas to finish in time outside.

I plan of growing Swazi Gold and Maui Waui for a start due to their resistances to mould and fungi and wanted some tips as i understand it gets pretty wet up there, Also pests etc, (there are next to no pests in NZ) and any other environmental conditions like heavy winds etc i should look out for, so i can support my babies :)

Would appreciate any help..

:Namaste:

all you really need to know is the photoperiod throughout the year or grow auto's all year round up there ;)

Nah, other side, south/west coast....got family, cousins live in wonthaggi..

Back
Top Bottom