Any thoughts

Killahkid96

I've been having over watering symptoms on my plants (bc God bud) when I decided to try out rockwool blocks. I've been using 5.5 water on them and been using fox farms complete nutrient line . They are about 3 weeks old and are stunted growing unbearably slow I've let the rockwool dry out a bit and non of the symptoms seem to be getting any better . What's your thoughts?
420-magazine-mobile215202977.jpg
420-magazine-mobile483122471.jpg
420-magazine-mobile682248533.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have been growing soil before this but switched to rockwool because of reoccurring pest problem this is my second attempt at rockwool so I really don't wanna start over and the price of material where I am is expensive but there are photo photoperiod plants not auto

looks like rockwool has been too wet and you have root rot. You only want to give small amounts of water at this stage ph5.5. Its should dry out daily. Are there any roots coming through rockwool? Try giving a water only with peroxide, that will kill any nasties. Then give water with great white mycorrhizae added and a quality root stimulater, plus supervit or superthrive. try that for 4 or 5 days and it should come back if damage isnt too bad.

Thank u and the roots are coming out the first cube on too of the big block I started feeding then peroxide and super thrive today I hope they bounce back

they will but dont give peroxide too long. it will oxygenate the rockwool but it will strip the little feeder hairs from the roots. Trust me on the great white mycorhizzae, its potent stuff. Are you running drippers or hand feeding? use a quality root stim, i like house and gardens roots excelurator but there are plenty of others. if using drippers you want to top feed the mycorrhizae by hnd or you could make a microbial tea. get them roots strong and healthy and the plants will thank you for it.

DSC_01499.JPG

I'm using the complete fox farm line and they have kangaroots and another weak root microbial culture or the roots I have yet to use and yes I have been hand watering I don't have droppers set up

Back
Top Bottom