Any way to feed while raining?

I would always water the day before adding nutes. I learned years ago about adding nutes to dry medium.:surf: Especially in So Fla.

If it's not raining REAL hard, like 1"+/hr, I would just go ahead with adding the nutes. It's not ALL going to wash out and with the decreased sunlight, less is probably better.

If the medium is wet, so what? Just add the nutes slower so they can soak in.

Just gotta deal with the rain outdoors. This same rain is screwing me up also, for different reasons. Threw plans off by a couple of days, but the sun is shining again, cool weather, and the grow goes on.

DD

what i do is water the garden with strait water to start to get the soil moist, about 5 to 10 gallons making sure i have even drain then when i am done mixing my nutes i wait about 5 min then i pour my nutes 3 to 5 gal works very well for me. even after i uncover the garden

what i do is water the garden with strait water to start to get the soil moist, about 5 to 10 gallons making sure i have even drain then when i am done mixing my nutes i wait about 5 min then i pour my nutes 3 to 5 gal works very well for me. even after i uncover the garden from a good rain we just had three inchess my soil was nice and dry.

If you prep your soil right you shouldn't need additional nutes outdoors.

One little trick used when I was young was an Ortho-Grow fertilizer tree spike per girl in late July. You used the ones for fruiting trees/plants.

Personally I'm a manure man. Does the job and it's free for the shoveling.

Back
Top Bottom