Anybody know??

pothead is such a stereotypical name that people who fear us, call us in a negative light, i do not want to pass on that torch here...

seedling is a good name if we were just a grow forum, but we are much more than that...
we are a Cannabis magazine with a mission to change international Cannabis laws...
i believe that half of the people who do not grow, would have no idea why they were being called a seedling, some may even take offense...
regardless, i believe it would cause too much confusion for the average stoned surfer that graces us with their presence...
we need to make the new people feel welcome, not confused and abused...

i'm still waiting for the right names to pop up...

I know, when I put "pot head" it was the first thing that came to mind, and I put it more to get some laughfs than a for real name. I can see how it could and would be viewed negatively, my bad.

I've been a pothead for over 39 years. :thedoubletake:

Be Gentle guys,
she's Blonde But very sweet :cheesygrinsmiley:
Aawwwe, Thanks Mago!!:dreamy: Muah!! Keeping it on the personal side a bit, howzabout "Galley Wench" instead?? That a way I can be SmoknBabe the Galley Wench!!

I've got 600 something posts and I'm still a free thinker. And it's true - I am a free thinker, but I want something new.

I don't have too many suggestions, but I like some of the ones I've seen here.

But, I'd like to be...

HappyKitty
Mota Mistress

Peace and free thinking:rollit:

^Kitty, if you place your cursor on your two green posts, you will see that you have a "spectacular aura" about you.
I don't think it is a good idea to allow too much latitude with Free Thinker, as we will end up with a whole range of odd/strange titles that, in my opinion, detract from the quality of the site,
Title changes come as a reward for good posting and time spent here. I can tell you that I was stoked to be a connoisseur after 4200 posts. Keep posting and earn your titles IMO lol

And I love my spectacular aura!

Now Smokin, you knew that name change wouldn't happen, but it was a lil catchy:smokin:

I'll never catch up with your posts, you passed me right by, and kept on going! And that's a very good thing!

Peace and a spectacular aura:rollit:

I guess I've got work to do...
I would have a lot more post's here, only I just learned of you recently..
:passitleft: NE whoo, I understand about the rating and stuff... Is there a level at which we may have the ability to choose our own little subtitle??!!

Smokinbabe
Galley Wench

Back
Top Bottom