Anybody know??

yes it is, when she reaches 4200 posts, she becomes Cannabis Connoisseur...;)

I think Smoknbabe is referring to changing "Free Thinker", which is not possible for a member to change.

if you guys have any suggestions for other titles at other amounts of posts, my ears are wide open... they have to be really good names though, i asked the members a few times already for suggestions, but nobody to date has come up with any worthy of adding to the list...;)

If you ask me every 500-1000 posts a person makes they should have a title change. Im diggin the "seedling" idea for our newcomers. After a couple posts they could grow from seedling to something else that Im not creative enough to come up with =]

Why can't we as free thinker's decide what we would like to have under own names, to the approval of board rules. :battingeyelashes:

Smoknbabe before you know it people will be imitating mods and all kinds of other stuff. I think its best this be controlled by staff. Right now everything is organized and we can tell who is who.

I still like the seedling idea though, seriously =]

extra work for the mods
not that big of a deal
name change by post count might encourage posting
being labeled a free thinker is a very good thing
:passitleft:

Oh, Ok... I didn't want to change my name, I just wanted to change the title under it.
It's ok I like being a free thinker... I like thinking...:passitleft:

pothead is such a stereotypical name that people who fear us, call us in a negative light, i do not want to pass on that torch here...

seedling is a good name if we were just a grow forum, but we are much more than that...
we are a Cannabis magazine with a mission to change international Cannabis laws...
i believe that half of the people who do not grow, would have no idea why they were being called a seedling, some may even take offense...
regardless, i believe it would cause too much confusion for the average stoned surfer that graces us with their presence...
we need to make the new people feel welcome, not confused and abused...

i'm still waiting for the right names to pop up...

I like the idea of ranks based on the various stages of growth.

Something along these lines.

Sprout
Seedling
Fan Leaf
Pistol
Preflower
Bud
Big Cola

and if someone gets banned they can be called Spider Mites!! lol

Something along those lines would be cool..

Harry

pothead is such a stereotypical name that people who fear us, call us in a negative light, i do not want to pass on that torch here...

seedling is a good name if we were just a grow forum, but we are much more than that...
we are a Cannabis magazine with a mission to change international Cannabis laws...
i believe that half of the people who do not grow, would have no idea why they were being called a seedling, some may even take offense...
regardless, i believe it would cause too much confusion for the average stoned surfer that graces us with their presence...
we need to make the new people feel welcome, not confused and abused...

i'm still waiting for the right names to pop up...

ah yes, good point. however, i counter w/the fact that they are growing, with wealth and knowledge, when newbs first arrive, in terms of prowess, they are just a sprout.

but, i get what your putting down, now get a hit of my bowl! :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom