Anybody recognize this damage?

StimpLedNoTill

Hey guys, so my plants are 4 weeks from seed and today I noticed weird damage on some of the leaves, its like an outward dent in the leaf... I have looked all over for bugs with my 30x/60x loupe but haven't seen anything that resembles a bug on my plants. Even if you think it's a bug please lmk. Would really appreciate some insight on this!

Attachments

• 20190607_125345.jpg
    20190607_125345.jpg
    700 KB · Views: 70
I guess I should add that the leaf in the pic is new growth, was not that big or open like that yesterday. The damage is either from growing through other leaves/stems or from something else. Just want to get opinions as another plant has the same.

I'm a very amateur grower myself so don't take my advice as knowledge but personally I would just clip the leaf to avoid whatever the issue is spreading. Again, just a suggestion and if anyone out there knows better, let us know why this would not be a good idea.
Best wishes to you and your plant, I hope you are able to resolve the issue.

I really appreciate the reply guys, my guess is that nobody knows what they are looking at because somebody usually has something to say by this point haha. I'll wait it out and see if things get worse for now. Thanks again guys.

I had some similar looking damage. And I attributed mine to wind damage from the fan being too close and blowing too hard. It resolved once I repositioned my fan.

I’m sure it could be a million other things too. And your post doesn’t give a much info.

I had some similar looking damage. And I attributed mine to wind damage from the fan being too close and blowing too hard. It resolved once I repositioned my fan.

I’m sure it could be a million other things too. And your post doesn’t give a much info.

Hey thank you for the reply, I have one oscillating fan that blows above the plants but I've wondered if that plus the negative pressure from exhaust fan had something to do with it. I wasn't expecting anyone to tell me the problem, I just wanted to see some opinions on what that new growth damage looks like.

Back
Top Bottom