Anyone give me a idea of how much get with this Grove set up please

wheelz

I have 2-4 x 4x6.5 tall veg tents,each running 600 watt cooltube with carbon filters cool light vented out room.a flower tent 6.5 x 6.5 x6.5 flower tent with 2 1000 watt HP's with carbon filter an turbine fans running thru both extra large air cooled hoods an out tent an to attic.about to buy rail system at 10rpm.I have been growing for over a year I was going to veg 2 months,start fimimg at 5th node.all are run by nanolux dimmable ballasts two 600's an the 2 1000watt. I was gna lollipop and fimm hell out ta of it.I'm using ffof mix happy frog an the nutes trio.any ideas on to maximize yield besides lollipopping and fiming?not experienced enough to scrog.I am starting with 5 Strawberry Cough Clones,5ww clones,5 707 headband clones,5 Tijuana clones,5 of a strain called yummy clones.I also have a clone,seedling tent with these seedlings to be and probably traded out for undesired strains.girl scout cookies,2-bubblegum kush,2 original headband,2-green crack,2-skywalker of kush plus 2 free FEMS.I know that's a lot of info and a lot of different strainsI'm hoping to harvest 8 to 10girls per month.and take clones from desired lollipoped girls.game plan is one veg tent month older than other an seperate 6.5x6.5 into 2 sections right hand side month younger than left.trying to get a decent harvest every month.I had this setup at a friends house things went had to tear down before I couLD start.but now renting house for 300 mo landlord is buddy.this setup has been a yearlong dream I just don't want to get hopes up too high.I have grown 10 smaller grows but only 1 was feminized rest were autos.learned my lesson on those.and any suggestions or advice or round bout guesses welcome pleeeezzz.all seeds from TSSC.house is being built around grow so easy enviorment control.every auto I grew ended up fire as hell after month curing .confident after cple rounds quality,taste,smell won't be but I am in this the money and I just I love growing.think I covered it all plez respond

I know how to grow. This will be my 10th grow.all small.I actually went and got a loan for all of this equipment. I want too know if I multiple top,veg 2 mos then flower will this set up be worth the money in vested.I need like 4-5lb harvest at time is it possible with this setup? No other smartass comments plz don't have time to deal with dumbasses wit nuthin btr to do or ones who only have two grows under their belt.only experienced growers plz

Wow man. Take a breath. You talk about lollipoping and fimming but ur afraid to SCROG? Stop with the boring remarks to somebody who's trying to help you. And, you need help.

And really, getting a loan to grow, shows you don't really know, how to grow, cause if you did, you'd bank that

Sorry bout being Lil in your face type shit but last post kind of smartass .ya but only been able do like 4 plant small grows.never dealt with this much just wanna make sure I do all right things FIRST time.I have to rent another house to do this so can't afford mess ups.I don't have confidence to scrog even tho I know that's how you maximize yield.jus looking for any advice,equipment,soil,nutes,anything that will help

That's cool man, just use the space bar and don't get so upset when people respond to ur questions.

You asked right? ;) you're not gonna get homeruns every hit.

You can't expect everyone to be at your level. Nobody worth anything will respond if you flame people. Just take it all in.

Sounds like you have a lot of pressure. It's challenging to make decisions under those circumstances. So, go back to the basics, you've grown before.

Thanks bud.your right just don't like feeling like ppl being a smartass.I did put a lot of pressure on myself but I love to grow and am in wheelchair so need all $ I can make.appreciate input I need to chill an have fun with it sure it will work itself out

Good luck, you've done it before. And in your condition, you have overcome odds. Wish you the best.

Im still trying to find the smart ass comment...Am I too stoned? Im a nube and even I know that no one can give you an answer for how much your going to get. trust me, we have all asked that. Seems as Antics was just giving you good links to read about getting the most out of your grow. but as u must know, there really isn't such thing as an identical grow so he was just helping you get the most out of yours. Dude is one of the most helpful on this forum. If you ready posts by pretty much anyone, he responds with the best of his knowledge. But you got the setup man. Big gamble taking a loan like that lol you seem to know what your doing man, ur guess on yield is as good as anyone elses. Start a journal so we can follow along...peace:volcano-smiley:

I've seen all his replies.you right I prolly took wrong way an apologize to him an all who read this I'm just a hot tempered person.wen I bought whole set up I bought those I power light kits an before I even set up I sold all ballasts an upgraded hopefully to nanolux.the 1000 watt ones come with the option of 50%,75%,100% and super lux 110%. Ran by circuit board dual cooling fans etc. Hope it was worth extra $.I know there's no way of possibly knowing end result I was hoping someone may have Sim setup size an tell me Wat I wanna hear. I've learned in life it don't pay go or grow cheap so I bought the best I could buy.but only used ffof an nutes on 1st grow been growing with ideal 420 since.on this big setup I need a soil that will maximize yeild and idk shit bout soil.that why I've been using 420 which seemed too do good in my small grows but stunted EVERY auto.I felt at time it was good enough but now I've stepped up my game big time need a proven medium. Researched tons an read every soil based post on every forum on my search engine.ff seems to be growers choice soil.maybe some input on that will give me more confidence.there was a lot about making your own soil but being in wheelchair an other obstacles make it impossible.and other soils seemed way too difficult to deal with.I do have humbolt honey bee sweetener instead molasses an jug of humbolt flush.so any suggestions in those areas will be appreciated oh an since ballasts have an superlux 110% setting I bought the $100 super HP's bulbs.seen dual arc bulbs also that are mh and hps at same time.anyone heard bout those

This is why I'm not helping as much anymore..

Your post was difficult to understand at best, and I was able to see you were asking about maximizing yield. I saw no mention of prior grow experience, so I gave you the 3 best topic links I knew of. One of which is all about maximizing yield to grow 1lb. plants. Based on your followup comment that's exactly what you need...

Whether those links are provided by someone with thousands of grows under their belt, or just two grows by a dumbass like me, the information in the links doesn't change.

But whatever.. I'm out.

Antics I again apologize I am new to forums I took it wrong way.I seen all your posts and ppl like you reason these exists.I hope I get your input again I'll be more specific next time.my first post ever

I sure didn't see any "smartass comments"... although YOUR response was rather rude for no good reason. Apology or not, that's not cool. Why the hell would you call someone a dumbass just because he didn't magically give you all the info you wanted to hear? We're all happy to help in any way we can but you won't get any further help with that shitty attitude.

Not sure growing with the intent to sell is the best subject for this site? I believe most of us on this site are mature enough to understand this! This is a "growers site" not a "dealers site" a place to learn and share our knowledge. Just my 2 cents! Peace, Good luck, I'm out!...

Back
Top Bottom