How to Perpetual RDWC?

You could veg in appropriately sized rockwool cubes and then transfer cube to net baskets in DWC, I do it all the time.

This is true! It's the 4.5 inch cube I would need which the roots will probably fill up pretty quickly...but I'm defo going to try this one out, along with maybe the dwc veg with multiple plants per Rez.

Thanks guys

When you get it up and running make sure to pm me and Alien with your grow journal

I won't be journaling the grow in question but I do currently have two journals on the grow (see what I did there) using a top feed style system.

This is true! It's the 4.5 inch cube I would need which the roots will probably fill up pretty quickly...but I'm defo going to try this one out, along with maybe the dwc veg with multiple plants per Rez.

Thanks guys

FWIW, Sometimes to compensate for cube size I use these homemade basket holders to grow a root mat below the cubes without them being in a system yet.

IMG_196714.JPG

IMG_196611.JPG

Mmm perpetual with rdwc ah !

I would think 2 tents with identical rdwc system... as between flowering and veg a different EC/PPM level is used to support growth !

Choice of bulb is another question... i might just go as far as getting a single dual spectrum HPS puts out some blue light aprox 15% can be used for veg & flowering rather than switch bulbs from MH to HPS when the time comes,, sun master, grolux & lumatek do these style of bulbs available in our neck of the woods :thumb:

A third tent might be used if keeping a mother plant tho & could be used for rooting clones etc ?

Perpetual is to veg whilst another is in flowering & if using identical set up all you have to do is adjust light timing between tents etc rince & repeat adjust nutrient levels etc

Back
Top Bottom