Anyone know how long this has left

Kyleb123

420 Member
anyone have a rough estimate of how many weeks this plant has left I know I planted it in April and the seed package said 75 days and were in July now ?

image.jpg

image.jpg

Flowers in 75 days does not necessarily mean from start to finish, it can mean that once you are in flower it takes 75 days on average to finish up. But the grower needs to know what to look for to determine its in the harvest window and their preference for ripeness,

Anyway looks great but I can only see the lower pic, I’m going to refresh browser and see if top pic will load for me. But looks to be a couple of weeks left. When all of the pistils turn dark & crinkle up then you have just entered the harvest window, doesn’t mean chop right away but it’s time to scope trichs. Do you have jewelers loupe or wifi mini microscope? They are about $12 bucks and $35ish respectively. Pretty handy for viewing trichs or checking pests stuff like mite eggs

crap I’m still only seeing the lower photo, more will jump in soon

edit to add ahh there we go on 1st pic - wow that’s gorgeous man!! yep too much fresh fluffy pistils which is great she is still packing on weight, will not grow any taller but will grow fatter, this is all about building flowers. Be patient, looks dank! yep maybe 2-3 weeks

my 2 cents - see what else comes In

anyone have a rough estimate of how many weeks this plant has left I know I planted it in April and the seed package said 75 days and were in July now ?

image.jpg

image.jpg
Hello @Kyleb123 cute girl.
Is it an auto of photo?
What light do you have? She needs more energy. :Namaste:
Looks like she is at mid flower.
I'd say a month, but could be more
Good work so far my friend.
Bill

These look like 3rd week in bloom, sativa buds to me... so you have significant time left in this grow. I am assuming these are autos, so if it is a 75 day bloom, and I would tend to believe that looking at the sativa dominant buds, you have just gotten started and have a good 7 weeks left to go. Do you have a good idea when the plant started to bloom? It probably vegged for about 4 weeks before the first pistils showed up, so the timeline seems to line up. If it started blooming 3 weeks ago, I would start your 75 day clock there. You really have to use caution when buying auto seeds, making sure whether they are talking total growing time or time in bloom once the plant switches over.

Thanks man, I reread that and did ye ole WTF did I type?
Its hard to read everything and remember what plant I'm actually answering.
Too many concussions, and old age.hehe
1 in a thousand you missed ,pretty good stats in any book.
Keep rocking Amigo.
Bill

My bad - I really screwed the pooch on the timeline…..
Not so bad really... lets assume it is an auto and the 75 days is meant to be total run time. Let's further assume April 30th as the first above ground date. On June 30th, we would have gone approximately 2 months, or 60 days. Looking at the buds, we know that 75 days is not the total run time, because we can see that there is no way it will be done in 15 more days.
So lets assume it is a normal auto and it went to flower after 5 weeks of veg. Now we are looking at 29 days in bloom so far, almost a third of the way there. The picture of the bud makes a lot more sense looking at it in this context... about a 4th week of bloom bud. At the end of 75 days of bloom, I can believe this bud will be ready, and being a long running Sativa, I bet it is going to be righteously dank.

Back
Top Bottom