Anyone up for a challenge?

Thank you, Griswald. That is quite adetailed mix. I like the fact that it is a water only as well.

Do not mess with a dragon...
for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

I'm completely blind and I WILL bring up some girls, no matter how long it takes!

It has been brought to my attention that there are concerns about my being legitimately blind. Please let me assure all of you, that this is true. I have given Minor Details as to what happened to me, as I felt that was all that was necessary for you guys to understand my position and be able to give me good advice as to how to proceed. This has proven more than true, and frankly, I was about brought to Tears by some of your responses got here on this thread and in private messages. The concerns are there, and deserve to be and should be addressed. Therefore, let me give a little bit more detail.
I was blinded during a heart transplant surgery, and the medical center and Hospital accepted no responsibility for what occurred to me. Basically, the surgical records did not indicate that they did anything negligent Kama so they walk away from what happened. So, about a year or so later I received an email from a research center called Okyanos, that was a response to an inquiry I had sent a year or so before my transplant surgery. It was in reference to mcell treatment. Unfortunately, the 35 to $40,000 that it would take for me to get treatment was not possible and not in our budget. So we started a fundraising page, and posted a video that was done by a good friend of mine on YouTube to tie in with the donation page.

NO...I am NOT wanting anybody to donate anything to me by telling you about this! It is simply so you have a better idea as to my present situation and what caused it. It is now way too late for me to be helped by anything that could have been done back then. I am going to post the link to the video here, so you all can feel free to go and watch it, and know that I am legitimate about this.
I want to thank all of you again for all of your help thus far. I know my grow will be a success this time... And I will continue to learn more and more and be able to offer others who are blind or visually impaired in other ways to accomplish the same as I will.
So... Without further Ado here is the link to the video:

Eyes 4 Grandpa - YouTube

I hope and pray that this finds all of you and yours happy and well! May God bless!

I'm completely blind and I WILL bring up some girls, no matter how long it takes!

I'm sorry for your loss of sight. I'd like to help out as much as I can. Currently, we have 2 photo grows going and we are going to be starting autos as well.
Feel free to pick our brain. Nismo12 is my other half. We also grow together. In his signature, are our grows. Lots of good reading in there and pics possibly for your wife to follow along with. I hope this helps. Have a good day, and has the dragon ever tried fancy sauce? Way better than just ketchup.

Thanks a lot, CM! I will definitely take advantage of both of your brains... LOL.
I am initially trying to take it as simply as possible, but the more knowledge the better in my opinion. Also, thank you for the kind thoughts about my blindness. Please do not feel bad. It is what God wants, and I can think of no better plan. He has something for me to do that I will do better without my eyes. So, I do what I can, when I can and as well as I can. Thank you again, and may God bless.

Best of luck for your grow and God bless

Sent from my SM-J100VPP using 420
Thanks a lot, Just starting... And right back atcha!

Good news I got the opportunity to work an extra day his week so it looks like you will be growing with an LED instead of a CFL :yahoo:
Ed, you just completed your payment.

Your receipt number for this payment is: 4054-4034-2406-5251.
We'll send a confirmation email to XXXXXXXXXXX@frontier.com. This transaction will appear on your statement as PayPal *MARSHYDRO.

Sorry this has taken so long to get things rolling but like you I was not born with a silver spoon in my mouth or pocket. I would guess it will take 1 to 2 weeks for them to deliver both the tent and the LED light. Now that that is out of the way I will start putting together a little care package to mail to you with the other items we discussed in PM. Timer, temp/RH % gauge stuff like that.
Tell Mama to start clearing out the closet, it is growing time :yahoo::party::yahoo::party:

Dooood!!
There you go... Almost bringing me to tears again! That is so far above and beyond what I ever dreamed, never mind expected from asking for advice on the forums here. You, sir, are obviously a real and true God-send. I have thank you so often for all that you have done, are doing, and will be doing for me, it's becoming cliché now.. Don't you dare apologize about one damn thing! Just the fact that you thought of, and actually did this...I don't care if it took 100 years... Just the fact that you would do it...WOW!
If you would please PM need your contact details, I will get you paid back somehow... Some way. I will keep my eye out for the delivery(ies). I will do as much as I can as I learn comma to help others that ask for help but I may be able to help out. Just the amount of helpful responses and offers of help mean a lot.
I'll say it again... Thank you, my dear friend, thank you! May God bless you and yours, as you have me.

*Sits back in his recliner... And sips on his MFLB. Amazing! Simply amazing! There really are people out there with good hearts. Thank you, Jesus for compassionate, caring people like these!*.

No need to thank me Eyesforgrandpa, I am a firm believer in Karma and believe it or not I received instant Karma right after I posted to you that it was on it's way. A friend of mine called me shortly after I posted that and asked if I would mind coming over and checking out a new grow that a friend of theirs was starting up. Being he is a friend I said yes but in all honesty I had a bunch of prep work still to do for my own outdoor grow that really did not want to do it, but like I said he is a friend and I can not say no to a friend.I was expecting a small home grow or someone who had big plans but no room or money to upgrade the building to accommodate a big grow, the typical kind of things I see, but today was different. 1st off and the best part is they are a completely legal grower and already have many contacts in the business field. They threw up just some basics, 6 1000 watt HID's to get things rolling but now they are ready to get the actual grow area built. And I will be wiring the whole project. It will be a closed air grow with CO2 so I will be wiring in A/C, dehumidifiers, lights, timers ventilation circulation fans, everything from the ground up. Between the veg area and the flowering area it has as much square footage as my house. They also want to build green houses as well. She wants to run 5 rows of 6 Gavida double ended 1000 watters but I convinced her to go with those but also through in some LEDs for supplemental lighting.
Since the day Oregon became legal recreational I have been trying to get my foot into the door with someone in the industry so that perhaps I could make a transition and retire from doing electrical construction all the time. Hopefully that door does not smash my foot :circle-of-love:

I will pray that you will get in the door, with them, and that both of your feet stay unharmed. That is quite an awesome thing. I would be completely lost trying to do something like that.

They're here! They are here! I came home from my heart check-up in San Francisco to find two boxes. Guess what they are... Now, to get the closet emptied out, and things set up.
Oldergrower... I cannot thank you enough! This is so awesome! I can't wait to get started.

Hello everyone.

Two things...
1. We found out that the severe pain in my shoulder that went all the way to my elbow is a torn rotator cuff and I will need surgery. It is scheduled for Friday. So... The Grove will have to wait until I have recovered to the point that the doctors are okay with me doing any kind of gardening. My wife and our In-Home Support Services helper are clearing out the part of the closet that will be used.
2. I am going to document this first grow here on the forums. Should I documented here, or on the fretboard grow journals?
I want to do all of this right the first time out. God bless, everybody.

David... Thank you for that advice. I will definitely follow it as soon as the journal gets going. I will also read that post.

CM... thank you for your kind words and well wishes. I will announce when the first post of the journal is up.

Cool cool I am so glad that the tent and LED have arrived. I have been extremely busy with work and life in general and still have not gotten the rest of the items I plan to ship down to you, but fear not, they are coming, just need to make the time.

Hope your surgery goes well and it is not too long before we can get your growing adventure started. Peace my friend :circle-of-love:

The surgery will be today. I pretty much know what to expect, as my right shoulder was done a few years ago. I will have a big sling on, with a foam wedge between it and my body so that the shoulder stays at a certain angle to heal for the initial six weeks. After that, a regular sling and start physical therapy. Thank you for your well wishes, OG. I will only take the minimum time, so that we can get started. I am very disappointed that this happened now. I simply want to get started! Oh well, patience is a virtue, right?

Can't argue with that. At least it's going to allow me to use my phone while recovering.

Back
Top Bottom