Anything I can do?

phatnugz420

Hey guys I'm just curious if theres any thing j can do to my plants right now to train them more/better each plant is under a 300w viparspectra reflector the plants are a month old today

Attachments

• 20190904_105914.jpg
    20190904_105914.jpg
    695.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 20190904_105910.jpg
    20190904_105910.jpg
    732.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20190904_105900.jpg
    20190904_105900.jpg
    662.2 KB · Views: 13
Hey Phatnugz420.
Have you done anything besides topping them once so far?
You could easily do some lst. Just locate each top and bend it down gently with some pipe cleaners or something soft and attach it to the side of the pots. Once the new growth shoots up tie them back down and do it again... so on, and so on.
So many training options. I don't think I trained the same way twice yet lol. Love messing around and trying new techniques.
Plants look great by the way. :ganjamon:

Hey Phatnugz420.
Have you done anything besides topping them once so far?
You could easily do some lst. Just locate each top and bend it down gently with some pipe cleaners or something soft and attach it to the side of the pots. Once the new growth shoots up tie them back down and do it again... so on, and so on.
So many training options. I don't think I trained the same way twice yet lol. Love messing around and trying new techniques.
Plants look great by the way. :ganjamon:
I've tried lsting with duck tape on the leaf and the side of the side that doesnt work well definitely gonna have to invest in some pipe cleaners I've only done thag

Yeah, duct tape wouldn't be the ideal method. You can also pickup some rubber coated wire designed for training and tying back plants. That's what I use now. I used to use the pipe cleaners but the rubber coated wire has been the best so far for me. You just have to be gentle and take your time. Some branches could be stiff or "crisp" for lack of a better term. By that I mean they can act like a freshly picked string bean. They give a little when you try to bend them but if you force it they could "snap". That's why I squeeze and slowly manipulate the branch until it becomes more pliable before I tie them down.

Intheshed and Capn did a good write up on it.
Look in my signature for the link.

Back
Top Bottom