What should I do before flowering

Really? I always grew 6 soil in a 4x4 and still had a bit of room around. Dunno if 1 600w light is enough for 6 plants tho. Now hydro is a completely other beast lol
I've tried running 6 plants and the yield wasn't any bigger. I also like to take my plants out of the tent to water and tend to. Boils down to different growing techniques. I've also seen where people run a tent full of clones doing a scrog and have great results. I thought about trying this method but honestly for me it looks like if would be a pain in the ass to water. I'm just an average grower still trying to figure it out.

when should i put them into flower? they’re 39 days old about 12-15 inches y’all about almost a foot wide

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    740.4 KB · Views: 27
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 30
I've tried running 6 plants and the yield wasn't any bigger. I also like to take my plants out of the tent to water and tend to. Boils down to different growing techniques. I've also seen where people run a tent full of clones doing a scrog and have great results. I thought about trying this method but honestly for me it looks like if would be a pain in the ass to water. I'm just an average grower still trying to figure it out.

this is why i'm collecting the parts for rdwc system. i'm enjoying coco but the watering every day and bending down constantly is getting hard on the back lol. Hydro has got to be where it's at

Back
Top Bottom