Trimming before flowering?

im gunna do the same inside ....nice and slow 4 or 5 leave at a time . never shock the plant. outdoor need leaves removed to allow light deeper in the plant

lol, I take hundreds at a time. Never hurts them. I have bags full of leaves ripped off the plants.

Outdoors it's needed far far less. There's this little thing called the sun that just goes through everything

Edit: don't be offended by my sarcasm. It's my NY eve wit.

im bored of this now, the closed minds will never turn and those with open minds will try it for themselves. if u dont get it right first time, it could be user error, a sensitive strain or shit enviroment. remember to match nute program to suit and give it couple runs. if u still dont believe at least uve tried and tested. but 1 run on 1 plant will never expose the truth.

im bored of this now, the closed minds will never turn and those with open minds will try it for themselves. if u dont get it right first time, it could be user error, a sensitive strain or shit enviroment. remember to match nute program to suit and give it couple runs. if u still dont believe at least uve tried and tested. but 1 run on 1 plant will never expose the truth.

I'm sad, this shit just doesnt work. Only got 28oz from 4 plants 34" tall. Aint worth the effort. Even if they were to tall and overcrowded in a 5x5 tent. /end sarcasm

I'm so excited, once I get it perfectly dialed in I'll avg over 10oz per plant. Already had two go over 10oz dry.

lol chill you two =p
plenty of artists have gone to their grave before the miracle of their work was recognised :rofl:

My dry humor and sarcasm was missed.

haha, 28oz is shocking, i wouldnt waste my time either. just to think if u knew how to grow properly u may one day get 35, hahahahahaha

I got that one. :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom