Approximate yield

Yabuza

Hey guys, I've purchased 20 seeds from CKS and on their site they claim up to 400 grams per plant, however books and online sites say cannabis plants typically yield 1-2 ounces(28-56grams) from unknown seeds.
Was just curious what you guys yield on average per plant
Wanna know what to expect
Thanks in advance!

Autos i am thinking your talking about. Yes most auto dont pack a high yeild. Plant training will definitely help this. But dont top or fim rather LST and after your 7th node tie her down at a angle to expose branches to fill out and get nice and long as she keeps growing from the top continue to keep tieing her down around your pot. Here is a diagram
0ad8ea6340cd40db0c09a350abb2853b.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420

Just i recommend not toping bc that could slow veg down and you want to get her as tall as possible before she flips. Thats why i like fem beans. I am trying out something called mainlining. If you google it there will be tons of articles about it or youtube

Thanks for the drawing, that's awesome!
My bad didn't mention it, they are all feminized
Approximately how many weeks do you guys keep the plant in vegetative growth?

Depends on what your goal.is and way of growing. In hyro you can gain 2 to 3 inches of growth in ONE day on 18/6 and train your plants how you want them. I am doing something called mainlining this grow just for fun google it and youll see a great way to get huge yeilds but veg time is long

IMO there are too many growing variables between growers to have a community average. Under the same conditions and similar strains an individual grower might have an average.

Veg time can be determined by size - they will roughly double after the flip. So its up to you really.

Good luck with the grow :)

Back
Top Bottom