Are these two little guys ready to start feeding?

Mcjoint

Can I start feeding these guys, they are about 12 days old. I am using RO water and I will be using GH triple flora and calimag. I know they are lookling rough, I was having an issue with a lack of oxygen in the humidity dome, as soon as I moved them into the dwc set up they started to bounce back. Top 2 pic are of green crack bottom two is of Skunk 47
20160221_204207.jpg
20160221_204201.jpg
20160221_204153.jpg
20160221_204147.jpg

no...no where near ready. You can get up to 3 sets of fan leaves fully developed (6 big leaves) before you need to add nutes. Maybe you have some stressed conditions and can't get there without nute but in a good hydro setup you will have no problems getting twice as big minimum without nutes.

no...no where near ready. You can get up to 3 sets of fan leaves fully developed (6 big leaves) before you need to add nutes. Maybe you have some stressed conditions and can't get there without nute but in a good hydro setup you will have no problems getting twice as big minimum without nutes.

I just them in the net pots about 4 days ago, the stress was caused before the transplant. I lost a few days of growth.

Back
Top Bottom