Help with Green Crack

Mcjoint

i don't know whats up with my green crack, she has had steadfy growth but these leaves look funky and she is not as perky as the skunk 47.
20160305_200147-1.jpg

is there something wrong with the green crack or does she just not like her leaves touching the base of the cooler lid? green crack is on the left skunk 47 on the right. they both are growing at a fast rate, skunk 47 has been been growing at a faster rate since the start. i am using genenral hydroponics triple flora at 1/4 teaspoon per gallon

The green Crack (left) looks great maybe the beginning of some n toxicity but the skunk (right) looks to be having some issues with either ph or cal mag deficiency some plants will grow faster than others but the green Crack looks healthier to me

The green Crack (left) looks great maybe the beginning of some n toxicity but the skunk (right) looks to be having some issues with either ph or cal mag deficiency some plants will grow faster than others but the green Crack looks healthier to me
Yes, I wasn't putting enough cal mag in with ro water. I upped the Cal mag to 4 ml per gallon.

No, that is usually a good range. Something is definitely off though. I usually use the Lucas Formula so I'm not familiar with how your feeding.

I had a similar issue with different strains on my last grow. My Bubba's Gift looked great but White Widow X Big Bud had a nitrogen deficiency. It turned out to be a PH problem. I had to top dress in a TBSP of Dolemite Lime.

I feel like she is suffering to n toxicity. I just don't understand how this is happening at 1/4 strength during veg. From what I understand stand n normally happens during flowering.

separated them into their own res, left the skunk 47 with the same mix and add one gallon of mix and 2 1/2 gallons of water. will see what happens in the next few days

separated them into their own res, left the skunk 47 with the same mix and add one gallon of mix and 2 1/2 gallons of water. will see what happens in the next few days

I think this may be your answer, different strains having different needs. Can't add on the hydro as I'm a newbie soil guy indoors, but am in the process of starting to chop some Green Crack (HSO seeds) @ 60 days if you care to see how they've come along during this journal in my sig the utility shed perpetual in progress. BOL to you

:passitleft:

I think this may be your answer, different strains having different needs. Can't add on the hydro as I'm a newbie soil guy indoors, but am in the process of starting to chop some Green Crack (HSO seeds) @ 60 days if you care to see how they've come along during this journal in my sig the utility shed perpetual in progress. BOL to you

:passitleft:

you got a nice looking grow there :)

Peeked on the girls this morning, they were both wilted. The green crack looks really bad. I don't what could have happened. Ph was at an acceptance level, Around 6.2. The only thing I could think happen was water temp got too cold. I added some bottled water from the fridge last nite. Green crack water temp was at 63f and Skunk was at 64f I didn't check what temps were last night. Could too cold of water temperatures affect the plants so greatly? Air Temps range from 74 to 80

I would try to get them on the GH feeding schedule. I would also check the reservoir a few times a day to make sure your PH stays within range. It looks like a deficiency to me. I'm no expert though. I don't think your feeding it enough to cause nitrogen toxicity.

Back
Top Bottom