Over or under water

Mcjoint

Planted these two guys together, green crack and Skunk 47. I have Been treating both these guys exactly the same but the green crack doesn't look too happy right now

ZsIomJa.jpg
pJZSIXz.jpg

Light is a Mars hydro 300(150 true) about 36" away. Also the green crack was on the other side of the tray but I moved her as soon as I noticed she wilted a little

Hi Mcjoint,

As I'm not seeing any water in the bottom of the humidity dome, I'm going to suggest they may be a little dry. Are the cubes pretty moist? When covered, does any humidity form inside the tray/dome?

I'd move that light down some. Even lil ones can use more light than that. Otherwise they will stretch.
Do your plugs feel damp?

No my dome has the vents open, so it doesnt get foggy. Yea the tray is dry except the one chanel that is for my seedlings. The green crack roots where in the channel submerged in water. My plugs were semi dry, both the crack and the Skunk plugs looked to be about the same, moisture wise . However the skunks roots were not submerged in water. I normally spray the plugs with water when ever they start to look dry.

Hope this helps... "An over watered cannabis plant will have leaves that are full of water, so the leaves will be firm to the touch and generally curling down (even from the stem of the leaf) almost as if it has too much water weight to hold the leaf out straight.

An under watered cannabis plant will have leaves that are brittle, limp, and lifeless. The leaves will seem to be drooping but won't appear as rounded and full as an over watered cannabis plant."

As far as lights (I'll be running two mars 700's) you could do 24". Just pay attention and use your best judgement. If they're stretching (which it looks like they are slightly) lower it. They'll have closer internodes. The moment you notice light burn raise the lights 3-6" and go from there.

yea it must have been over watering, i lowered the light to about 21", i removed the humidity dome and added a pointed at the girls. i came home today and the plugs were bone dry but the green crack looked alot better, the leaves aren't sagging any more.
thanks for the advice guys

Back
Top Bottom