Seedling at a stand-still for a month

Stoney Roads

20161230_090232.jpg

Hello all. I need a little help the pic is of a month old Green Crack seedling that seems to be at a stand still. It is in 100% coco under a 400 watt MH turned down to 300 watts. I planted a few others at the same time like OG Kush and they are huge compared to my little stunted Green Crack. I water about 2 cups every other day. Ph is 5.7 water temp is about 65 degrees. Any help would be great

If its in a really big pot ive had a couple take a couple weeks to spread its roots before it started growing on top. You could prob put that light full strength too and feed light nutes. Ive used 600w mh from 2' to 3' away and they loved it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If its in a really big pot ive had a couple take a couple weeks to spread its roots before it started growing on top. You could prob put that light full strength too and feed light nutes. Ive used 600w mh from 2' to 3' away and they loved it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah it's in a 5 Gallon Bucket. It actually looks to be back on track the past 2 days she's grown quite a bit. Thanks for all the reply so

If its 100% coco the first mistake you are doing is not feeding everyday. Coco is hydroponic medium and shouldnt be treat like soil. The trick is to feed enough so that 24 hours later the pots are light to lift but not completely dry.

Add nutes and root stimulators from day 1 to condition the coco or it can cause issues as the plant grows. I start seedlings on 0.5ec of nutes plys the strength of my tap water which is on average 0.3ec.

Use great white mycorrhizae and a good root stimulator like roots excellurator.

Most of my journals have coco grows in them. Check them out for tips on coco growing, ive been growing in coco a long time. Any answers you need you will likely find in them.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom