Arizer solo

Stunned

After searching, I'v seen a couple of posts regarding this vaporizer
But not alot of impressions and opinions.
I just ordered the original Solo
Looked at the Solo II and the Argo, but didn't think they were worth the extra cash
Does anyone on here want to chime in with their thoughts and impressions?

I've used their product since 2014 with zero defects. It draws sweet and smooth. They didn't
have the digital readout back in the day, but the #6 setting, 200c/410F is the sweet spot for me.
Happy New Year. It'll be a good one.

IMG_20191017_144712307.jpg

Happy New Year.jpg

I bought the Solo II version about 3 years ago and still going strong. It was my go to device for my vaping/smoking needs. I admit that I now tend to ignore it for the quicker high hits from my bong instead. Still it helped me get through my wrist surgery and my moms knee replacement surgery recovery. Plus it is super simple to use, good smoke and even my non-tech mom can use it. I also kind of bought 5 or 6 of them for myself, friends and family as gifts over the 3 years, and nice supporting a local Canadian company.

I bought the Solo II version about 3 years ago and still going strong. It was my go to device for my vaping/smoking needs. I admit that I now tend to ignore it for the quicker high hits from my bong instead. Still it helped me get through my wrist surgery and my moms knee replacement surgery recovery. Plus it is super simple to use, good smoke and even my non-tech mom can use it. I also kind of bought 5 or 6 of them for myself, friends and family as gifts over the 3 years, and nice supporting a local Canadian company.
Interesting..... you in the end went back to the bong.
I have an 18 inch Atomic water bong that I love
But I'm lazy about cleaning it, and after awhile I cough horribly with it
I was thinking the solo might be the answer
Am I right in thinking that a bit more elbow grease with the bong is a better experience?

Interesting..... you in the end went back to the bong.
I have an 18 inch Atomic water bong that I love
But I'm lazy about cleaning it, and after awhile I cough horribly with it
I was thinking the solo might be the answer
Am I right in thinking that a bit more elbow grease with the bong is a better experience?

I started with the Solo II and didn’t get my first bong until this past July. I like the Bong for the quick hit and faster onset of my medicine. Yes the bong can be harsh but have found an ash catcher to go with my OG Bubbler Bong. Although, yeah they are a pain in the ass to clean

I picked up the Arizer II almost 2 years ago. It's a great vapourizer and travels well when you're away. Originally I picked up an Arizer Q, that will really smack you down. It is kinda wasteful with the amount you fill with, not an issue if you can grow your own.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom