aerohotrod420

Aeroponics grow

Strain - korean X Bubblegum
# of Plants - 20
Grow Type - Aero/Nft
Grow Stage - Flower
Setup - 55 gal Aeroponics
Light - 2 600 watt lights
Nutrients - Advanced Nutrients (Grow,Micro,bloom)
Medium - none
PPM - 260
PH - 5.6
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature -76 to 80
Solution Temperature -75 to 78
Room Square Footage - 75 sqf
Pests - None Known

Problem: HELP!!! My plants have began to turn incredibly yellow and leaves are beginning to curl. I thought it might be the need for more nitrogen being the plants I am growing like a high dose of it (Bubblegum/Korean mix) but when I called AN they told me it sounded like lockout. They told me to flush my plants with just RO water for 2 days and then use the nute water I have been using since Friday again and I should be fine. This is only the second water change and the first time using these nutes. This is my first grow in the aero system and I sure could use a little experienced advice on this before I loose my plants.

Re: Aroponics Help!!! Plants are Turning Yellow

Here is a pic of one of them

P1060394.jpg

Re: Aroponics Help!!! Plants are Turning Yellow

Ok... so yea... very young seedlings. Photo doesn't work.
Is this your first grow? Are you experienced with your aeroponics system?

Cheers

fixed pic of clone and yes this is my first aero grow

Solution temps are high. I like to shoot for low 70's. How does it smell? Is there any residue in the res? Have you seen any signs of fungus or mold growth? Are any plastic surface slippery with algea or fungus growth? Is there anything floating in the res water? Have any of your emitters cloged?

Those look like good little clones. How do the roots look? Are they still white and fluffy looking?

I'd up my neuts considering the size of the clones. Start by boosting them to 400 for a day or two. See if anything perks up. Then ease them up to 600 or 700. Your plants are far from seedlings. They need more neuts. Of course, if you're actually locked out, upping the neuts will not help you... but it sounds and looks to me like you've got just the opposite problem going.

Cheers

Solution temps are high. I like to shoot for low 70's. How does it smell? Is there any residue in the res? Have you seen any signs of fungus or mold growth? Are any plastic surface slippery with algea or fungus growth? Is there anything floating in the res water? Have any of your emitters cloged?

Those look like good little clones. How do the roots look? Are they still white and fluffy looking?

I'd up my neuts considering the size of the clones. Start by boosting them to 400 for a day or two. See if anything perks up. Then ease them up to 600 or 700. Your plants are far from seedlings. They need more neuts. Of course, if you're actually locked out, upping the neuts will not help you... but it sounds and looks to me like you've got just the opposite problem going.

Cheers

We are using hydrogen peroxide and the water smells fine. I was a little confused on the hole lock out thing because the roots are still white and fluffy

No slime or system blocks of any kind... keep a tight eye on your emitters and lines.

Looks and sounds to me like you're just not feeding them enough.

Cheers

That is what i was thinking that i need more nutes but should i wait for my next reservoir change on sunday or can i add more nutes to my reservoir now

Your babies are not going to get any better between now and then. I'd boost the neuts now. Is there a need to change your res on Sunday, or is it just your schedule? Many folks only change their res water after going from flower to veg.

Cheers

Sunday will be my scheduled change I am going to give them a boost tonight Thanks for the help

Ok the plants are looking much better now I had two problems one was not enough neuts and also i was using pantyhose for a screen bad idea the pantyhose traped all of my neuts but all is better now

:thanks:THANKS FOR THE HELP:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom