Asgkjnvasdlp's First Ever Fem Blue Cheese T5 Wardrobe Grow

Right, issue at hand, been a bit of bastard and abandoned this for a bit, but, I'm back, however, in my time of not having guidance, something awful has happened, I lie, I think its a pH problem, I live in a very hard water area, and, as you'd expect very alkaline, so, I do believe the pH of my soil needs raising, so, I invested in some aluminium sulphate, but, it would seem, that its not good for plants, and you should avoid it, so, I can go to a shop near me tomorrow, and pick myself up some citric acid, you know, like food grade stuff, so, is this a better idea than the aluminium sulphate, I have used a little, as it wasn't looking good, but, on the bright side its done some de foliating for me I guess?

here's a sad picture of a sad leaf
image10795.jpg

And as you can see, its not alone in there, I don't think it should matter should it?

This is day 22 of flowering I do believe

image10796.jpg

buds looking quite good though, I'd say at least

image10797.jpg

Whole plant, not as good as it did look I must say after looking at the other photos I have

image10798.jpg

More sad leaves...

image10799.jpg

And finally, I do know I need a pH meter, specially with my shitty water, but, pH paper is the best I can do right now, so I'm aiming for more acidic, and not so green at least, the colours look of, it looks about a seven and a half eight to me, but, the picture I'd say more of an eight point five to nine, but, thats my inexperienced experience, anyone with any help would be lovely?

I'm not too sure. I'm not real good at diagnosing problems yet. Even if it is 7 it could be too high.

to me, looks like a Mg deficiency or Ca maybe, but these are all things I've never had to deal with before

it should be around like 6.8 right?? I'm just worried because I never considered how it was affecting it till I see the old pictures comparing to the new one, looking at them and looking at it now it looks half dead!:L which is worrying

Hopefully someone that is good at diagnosing plant problems will stop by...

I'll have a look and upload some more photos when the lights come on:)

Edit: and Ca and Mg shouldn't be locked out at my pH should they? assuming its a seven to eight, its not optimal, but shouldn't Lock them specific nutrients out...

They were sick when i got them. I put them under a 1000watt hps and organically revived them (or at least i think) Grow medium =Pro mix. Nutes= Pure cane sugar and Organic Agave Nectar for soil health, Bonemeal for Nitrogen and Phosporous content. Defoiled to let stretch as much as i could and to allow light compkete pass through (have buds all the way to an inch above soil). Clones will be short and bushy next time to compare yeild.

They were sick when i got them. I put them under a 1000watt hps and organically revived them (or at least i think) Grow medium =Pro mix. Nutes= Pure cane sugar and Organic Agave Nectar for soil health, Bonemeal for Nitrogen and Phosporous content. Defoiled to let stretch as much as i could and to allow light compkete pass through (have buds all the way to an inch above soil). Clones will be short and bushy next time to compare yeild.

They look beautiful, I'm jealous.

I think I waited about 8 weeks, though that might be too long, I did it in parts, some before others over the course of two weeks probably, so its hard to tell, I'm so disorganised, which is the point in my next journal! but yeah, I just waited till the trichomes were mostly cloudy, Look it up, someone will know a lot better then me:)

20140801_085807.jpg
20140801_085742.jpg
I heard its best with BC to go a full 8-10 wks. Are you going to run Cheese again? I started flowering a 4" clone to see what happens. Its on week 2 of flower after roots developed. Im trimming the flowers off this week and revert back to veg for two weeks. My theory is that the flower cycle will give it a hormon shot and hopefully lead to a growth spurt in veg. Anyway, here is a better pic i took this morning. Also my thermometer. Not sure if my temp is helping them grow. It runs between 65 an 75, never less and never more.

My one plant seems to be huge compared to the rest. (Its the only one to get pure cane sugar with watering.

I'm doing northern lights and a free fruit spirit seed right now, i have a new grow log about it, though it's been dead a while, i went on holiday and stuff, i would like to do blue cheese again, but, i would also like to do millions of other plant too:p so maybe one day:)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom