Oldsmokey Grows Blue Cheese & Blueberry With Promix

I had a Cluster Bomb foxtail on me last year, made it a bit miserable to trim and funky looking bud that was also light for its size, but there was lots of it so harvest weight really wasn’t affected much from previous grows. The smoke wasn’t affected all all, it had the potency and smells I expected from it.

Day 63 Flower update
good evening this will be the last update for these girls there coming down in the next day or two. I will do a harvest update. Not my best work but the way things were going I am thankful for what I have. Enjoy the video.

Have a great evening?
Grow On Stay Medicated :snowboating: :passitleft:
Just saw the last update smokey. They look good bro regardless of the minor issue.

Ok all the plants are down and in the nets drying. There was some chunky bud but lots of trim. Blue berry #2 the one I liked from the start smell amazing. I kept getting these strong wiffs of blueberry. Couldn't help Puting the bud to my nose. Sure hope she retains those Terps after the cure.

The four seeds I put in paper towel yesterday morning all have tap roots! I will plant them tomorrow.

That's all for now have a great evening :snowboating: :smokin:

Congrats on a fine harvest, Smokey !
They all looked pretty darn good to me in the video- even the foxtailed one looks good- maybe a little different, but still good!

Back
Top Bottom