Assistance Needed, Free Feminized Seeds, DWC, LED, Cabinet

PTSd

I blew what little discretionary funds from last months VA disability check on building a second cabinet to increase my production while I have the luxury of living on the power grid for a few more months.

Following the same basic propagating technique that I have employed successfully in the past:
- Mars Hydro 300 Watt LED set 24" away.
- Seeds in Rock Wool Cubes in 2" net pots.
- Reservoir filled with clean water (no nutes) to just touch the bottom of the rock wool
- Fizzy stone happily bubbling.

These seeds were all VERY slow to germinate, after 2 weeks nothing sprouted, so I got very worried I did something and killed my seeds. So I removed the rock wool and split them open and found the seeds did germinate :
Germinated1.JPG

I carefully put the rock wool back together and back into the reservoir.

Eventually, a few seedlings popped up but then the just stopped, there.
I have literally seen ZERO progression since then.

The seedlings are still alive: If I open the cabinet door, and shut off the LED, they will bend towards the sunlight, but they just won't _grow_.

This is what they look like and have looked like for the past week. No progress!

StalledSprouts.JPG
StalledSprouts03.JPG
StalledSprouts01.JPG
StalledSprouts02.JPG

By way of comparison, my Auto Fems (only 30 days older) are doing splendid under the exact same conditions:
NotStalledSprouts.JPG

I'm seriously starting to think these seeds are just not worth the trouble, but it will be another month before I can afford to buy any more seeds (trying to live off a 60% VA Disability rating, so....)

Any suggestions on how to get this grow energized would be greatly appreciated.

I'm thinking to take out the Mars 300, and put in an old IP66 20W fixture and raise the plants up to 12" away, to see if that helps kick start them.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom